Ladies, what's your opinion on beards?

I go back and forth between beards.

IDK if this is something that's all in my head or what. But it seems like when I am with out beard, the ladies I see are more responsive. Granted, this may be just luck of the drawl and have nothing to do with my beard.

Going over it in my mind tho' I wonder if some of these ladies think I'm trying to "hide" something. (I'm not. You can inspect me if you wish. Lol)

So is there like an unwritten trade secret to be wary of guys with beards? Or am I talking crazy?

Thanks.

Cuz I'm shaving that shit if that's the case. Lol
You are talking Crazy Man .. beards are lovey if you keep it soft and clean . Don't trim it right before a visit , as the hair will be ruff and not feel as good on the kitty ..to make her purrrr
Trming should be done 3 - 4 days before , gives the hair time to soften again ..
I love them...UNLESS they are the ZZ Top kind.
I love them...UNLESS they are the ZZ Top kind. Originally Posted by alaine
+1
This is hilarious!!😂😂😂
  • dgc92
  • 01-02-2019, 08:42 PM
I've been advised by many ladies to cover up as much of my face as possible. And I've never even asked for an opinion, they just stop me on the street like "You know what, I could almost get through fucking you if I was super drunk and couldn't see most of your face." Thanks, random ladies!

Seriously though, the fucking Duck Dynasty fans out there aren't nearly as cool as they think. Keep it short. If you can braid it, you've lost beard priveliges, go cut it off now.
You are talking Crazy Man .. beards are lovey if you keep it soft and clean . Don't trim it right before a visit , as the hair will be ruff and not feel as good on the kitty ..to make her purrrr
Trming should be done 3 - 4 days before , gives the hair time to soften again .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Well shit. I've been doing it exactly wrong then. I've always made it a point to give myself a trim right before I see a lady. I'm gonna stop doing that. Lol

Thanks Gina.
Oh good . but really it's kinda like when you don't shave for 2 -3 day's it hurts after about 5mins in ..

Well shit. I've been doing it exactly wrong then. I've always made it a point to give myself a trim right before I see a lady. I'm gonna stop doing that. Lol

Thanks Gina. Originally Posted by Samhyde
For those with beards frequently comb in conditioner and do not rinse out. That will soften beard. Doubt conditioner tastes good so shampoo fresh prior to session and skip the conditioner that time only.

Beyond that most ladies have liked my beard. A few have said it tickles but that was prior to anything happening so think that was based on their previous experience preconceptions. A properly cared for beard should not be a problem. But if it is for a given lady even if it is all in her head I would prefer she state that when anyone first contacts her. Do not wait until the guy is there at your door to say oh you do not like beards.
Do not wait until the guy is there at your door to say oh you do not like beards. Originally Posted by ValenTX
This please
I don't have a beard but I do have a mustache. Only once has it been a problem and that was with an Asian provider. All others either didn't mind or were too polite to say anything.
I love to soak a beard ! Gimme one to soak