West Plano , The Colony area ? Thoughts ?

Is this a busy area.? How do you guys feel about how convenientit is?.

Just moved to area .
Seems like alot going on I'm going to TopGolf tonight and omw to 54th Street to eat.

Excited this is a very beautiful area anyone love this area also.
Surprised no one replied to this. It's really convenient for the Frisco folks. You are not far from Shops of Legacy and lots of stuff out there. I love it. They are also working on more stuff near cowboys training area. Will be the new Addison soon, lol.
This area is very convenient. Awesome area. Tons of night life and economic activity.
You’re winning. I hope to see you at some point.
Awesome yes definitely loving being right next to TopGolf and a nice Trail to walk in the AM.

Look forward to meeting new friends also
I'm in the process of moving from The Colony and I enjoyed it while I was there. The problem is the rent is going way up and I decided I didn't want to drive 30 minutes to work each way just to live in the Colony. I'm moving closer to work and if I want to do anything that isn't close by then I will drive back to the Frisco/Colony area.

But like they said above, this area is the new Addison. I lived in Addison in 2011-2014 before moving to The Colony.
The Colony is incredibly dope. I’ve been in the West Plano area since I moved to North Dallas out of college years about 15 years back, and have lived in TC for about 3 years now. It’s a great place to be, and growing. I almost don’t have to go anywhere else. Everything I could ever need is right here. It’s a really nice mix of nature and city life.

Misty, you’re close by now?! <3
It is a great area

nice places to eat....a kickass Kroger there for shopping

enjoy!!!!!!
The men up in the Frisco area are very nice and professional types. There's lots to do... lots of restaurants!
Frisco, the Colony excellent area--financially solvent clients who will welcome new providers
It’s a nice area, I like it. More diverse than people think. Good eating and drinking spots. Maybe we can meet up one day.
  • grail
  • 09-06-2020, 06:05 AM
If it hasn't already the area should really start booming when Grandscape comes to fruition.