Sight seeing in Dallas today and tomorrow

I haven’t been to Dallas in over a year I told myself I will come back to view the Wonderful sites of Texas I’ll start off with the downtown area. I love how beautiful it is out here and the shopping areas hopefully I don’t spend too much money these next two days on the 18th and the 19th Hopefully I see some new friends call him out here.
Oh my, I am going to have to do some research on you!

Hoping you don’t have the Courtesan GPS business mantra.
Good luck ManSlut.

She is from Vegas. Vegas girls always $$$$$.

$800 per hour

https://luxuriouscamdencambridge.ch/

She also wants your ID or LinkedIn
Good luck ManSlut.

$800 per hour

She also wants your ID or LinkedIn Originally Posted by CG2014
People tell me I’m too old to still believe in Santa Claus, too.

Thanks CG.

NEXT!!!
People tell me I’m too old to still believe in Santa Claus, too.

Thanks CG.

NEXT!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thats right lol live a little dont set low standards for yourself YOLO
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 05:46 PM
Good luck ManSlut.

$800 per hour

Good luck with all that, $800 and ID? There's some real trick players on this site, look up TXBOI he's a ladies Man and leads with his wallet.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 06:39 PM
Hey OP, this guy is talking bad about you in the private hidden comments, he's too scare to post up publicly
Good luck ManSlut.

$800 per hour

To be fair, the website has a $400 roses for 30 min option. There is at least one lady on the Best 20 - 35 list that has that.
Good luck with all that, $800 and ID? There's some real trick players on this site, look up TXBOI he's a ladies Man and leads with his wallet. Originally Posted by BLM69
It’s funny how you say good luck this is my way I get it normally without breaking a sweat I am for a chosen few it is what it is lol Real clients screen And they do it on the normal you know there are normal people out here there are reasonable human beings out here in the world you know they still walk around breathe the same air lol so speak for yourself not other trick players on the site #Food4thought 🤷♀️
Hey OP, this guy is talking bad about you in the private hidden comments, he's too scare to post up publicly Originally Posted by BLM69
Lies.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 07:17 PM
It’s funny how you say good luck this is my way I get it normally without breaking a sweat I am for a chosen few it is what it is lol Real clients screen And they do it on the normal you know there are normal people out here there are reasonable human beings out here in the world you know they still walk around breathe the same air lol so speak for yourself not other trick players on the site #Food4thought 🤷♀️ Originally Posted by Camdenxxx
Would you preferred bad luck wishes? I'm confused 🤔
The guys who pay these ridiculous fees for your time need to be tied up in the shed and smacked. Utter fools ruining the market for everyone. At most $$$/hr is what your rate is.
Well, I’d pay that rate, Camden. I just want you to be wearing one of the dresses from your gallery when I walk in.

It’s funny how you say good luck this is my way I get it normally without breaking a sweat I am for a chosen few it is what it is lol Real clients screen And they do it on the normal you know there are normal people out here there are reasonable human beings out here in the world you know they still walk around breathe the same air lol so speak for yourself not other trick players on the site #Food4thought 🤷♀️ Originally Posted by Camdenxxx