AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Phone got stolen in houston! located it using icloud and will have a new one tomorrow!!!!!! Dont worry guess i didnt disapper, again lol smooches!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^
Wow.....

Globespotter...WOW ain't the word for her! This little minx will has a non-stop sexual appetite!
Go for her guys! I've had her twice...and feel more than blessed to have met her each time!
This is definitely not an alert, moved to co-ed.
I bet it was a negro.
This is definitely not an alert, moved to co-ed. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Oh yeah.....ThreADs go in co-ed not sandbox.

I bet it was a negro. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
He must have slipped past the guards.....

Sorry, we are not newbie friendly and NO AA men Originally Posted by From her ad
Good one Globespotter!
Negroes have excellent built-in night time camo
Globespotter...WOW ain't the word for her! This little minx will has a non-stop sexual appetite!
Go for her guys! I've had her twice...and feel more than blessed to have met her each time! Originally Posted by planojim
Quite true - she rides it like she's going to pop it off and take it home.
Quite true - she rides it like she's going to pop it off and take it home. Originally Posted by BusyLiving
I think I can count the number of white girls I've hired on one hand.

Negroes have excellent built-in night time camo Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Especially if they don't smile.

Back to the iPhone: who guards the guard?
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Just a FYI for everyone. Stereotyping remarks out of the blue can be a problem for you.
Sorry about having your phone stolen and not being able to see you because I was out of town when you were down here recently. Remember this pic? Let me know the next time you are down here. Anyway, be safe.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Just a FYI for everyone. Stereotyping remarks out of the blue can be a problem for you. Originally Posted by Pistolero

this is good to know.

so now if someone calls me a Coonass I can refer to this a derogatory remark about my ethnic or cultural background

thanks !!!!
I bet it was a negro. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
DG you need to watch the derogatory racial comments...
Per Pistolero...!!!

This was not a threat...
This was not a threat... Originally Posted by Ur_1_Only
So you're saying it's a guarantee then,?