FWB?

• trex
  • 09-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Don't get me wrong I like having this community available and sometime a business transaction is exactly the right way to get off, BUT, have any of you had luck establishing a FWB relationship? I'd like to fuck everyday by systematically scheduling with each of you fine ladies if I could but I'd go bankrupt. I'd like a FWB to balance more occasional trips to the eccie zone.

Interested to hear what options you think may work to make connections. I've tried Tinder but don't have time to wade through the judgmental divorcees looking for a keeper. Has anyone tried the PURE app with any success? Are there other places, forums, etc. that work for finding a fuckbuddy?

For what it is worth I'm 40, 5'10", 200lbs., white, successful, and considered good looking (not trying to be a douche but it may be a factor in the strategy).

I'm sure there wil be some who can't resist a snarky response - so be it. Interested in constructive opinions...
Wouldn't we all. I think FWB outside of your college days is like a unicorn. There are plenty of people who want no strings attached frequent fucking, but they are almost exclusively dudes. The problem is confidentiality. If you are single - fine - but otherwise I am buying anonymity more than just pussy. An FWB would know too much.
OP - I understand what you are asking.

You have a few choices:

1-Go on AFF or Ashely Madison etc...It will take a hell of a lot of time to find a girl that is decent for a FwB relationship. Remember time = $.
2-Explore a SB/SD relationship that might work for you (probably the best way to go)
or 3-Do the traditional civilian ass-chase at any number of locals in Houston. I think that is the worse R.O.I. You don't know how long it will take to meet a decent girl...how much you will have to spend and more importantly how much time you and energy you're going to have to spend going out on dates sitting across the table pretending to listen and care when all you're hearing is the mom from the Peanuts (waaa whaaa...waa whaaa). Not including paying for dinner..drinks...etc. etc... All the while you don't even know if she sucks (no pun intended) in bed...

Go with option #3...check out the SB/SD forum on the main board.

p.s. - and just ignore any of the lame ass comments you may receive from the trolls.

Take care and hope you find what you're looking for...
Unless you are a rock star, pussy costs money, just a universal law.
Ya probably SB/SD might be way to go if you are single and don't want long term gf.
Go with option #3...check out the SB/SD forum on the main board. Originally Posted by SNL9933
ECCIE has SB/SD forum? Where is it?
Become a rock star then...
Eccie SugarDaddy Sub-Forum
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359

For FWBs try the usual routes, online dating sites, AM/AFF, known cougar bars in your area, etc... If you are what you describe, unless you have no game at all it won't be hard to find 30-40-50 somethings for NSA sex. As to whether they become FWB or not, obviously it depends on the chemistry and how well you fuck her brains out

As a 40 year old guy if you're looking for early 20 somethings that's going to be harder because you'll start running the risk of being the old (to them) creepy dude at the hipster bar or trendy lounge. Social skills and game will go a long long ways and it's not like you're in your 60s or something trying to pick up that 23 year old girl fresh out of college.

Anyway, good luck. You're probably posting this in the wrong internet forum though to be honest.
Eccie SugarDaddy Sub-Forum
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359 Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Uh

I don't think it shows up without PA
  • mr666
  • 09-11-2014, 03:33 PM
You need PA. To see it
Very nice. Damn, now I have to go see a provider and post a review so I can read that forum and get non-provider relationship.

Uh

I don't think it shows up without PA Originally Posted by boardman
Call me. For $300/hr, I'll teach you everything you need to know about how to get free pussy.
Call me. For $300/hr, I'll teach you everything you need to know about how to get free pussy. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
:mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2::mf_l aughbounce2:: mf_laughbounce2::mf_laughbounc e2::mf_laughb ounce2::mf_la ughbounce2::m f_laughbounce2:
Call me. For $300/hr, I'll teach you everything you need to know about how to get free pussy. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
ha! I've tried (yeah, yeah, I'm too last minute I'm sure is just one of my problems)

still funny! good one Miss Mayfair.
Ain't no such thing as free or cheap pussy.
Ask Samson or Bill Clinton.
So, just to recap . . .
Based on your own description, you are a 40 year old cheap, lazy douche looking for a free pussy. And you thought the best bet to find this magical free pussy would be on a hooker board.

And look at some of the responses. SB??? JHChrist!!! What on God's green earth makes you think SBs are free. They are time consuming and certainly not free.

So, as penance, every morning, after you do your downward dog and move into child pose, repeat to yourself - There is no free pussy. There is no free pussy.

And if that doesn't work, skip the yoga and introduce your head to a brick wall.
Latin agencies are reasonably close to free NSA pussy. You can easily drop $.6 on dinner and drinks and still not get laid. $.6 gets you a bottle of water that comes with a complimentary 60 minutes of nonstop fucking with no strings at a number of fine establishments.