Jinah is returning to Asian Stars Feb 2

• Quark
  • 01-30-2022, 08:06 AM
I have it from the booker that Jinah will return to Dallas and be available sometime Wed the 2nd.

If you want to see her and are not screened, do so now. Let's welcome her back with lots of appointments!
Thx, Quark! This is great news since I missed the opportunity previously and I would like to fix that.
This girl made into more conversations during her time off than girls who are active. I will be making welcome back appointment. I never seen her before and I will find out whether she is promoters’ hyped or real.
This girl made into more conversations during her time off than girls who are active. I will be making welcome back appointment. I never seen her before and I will find out whether she is promoters’ hyped or real. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
It's the build-up that leads to the let down.
  • Quark
  • 01-30-2022, 01:45 PM
I think what Jinah has is a lot of fans. There will certainly be a let down for anyone thinking they can avoid using protection. She thinks asking for "no condom" is stupid. Just be advised.

For me, she is one of the best in over a decade.
It's the build-up that leads to the let down. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
True for most of amp/agency girls. But Jinah does sounds difficult from others. Most of us can tell other girls are promoted by paid promoter handles. Jinah has been reviewed by different hobbiests on multiple sites. AS always been low on promoting compared to Lovely. AS and SF usually don’t bitch back like a little bitch (like Lovely).