Pimps Indicted in Federal Court

Two DFW pimps were indicted on Wednesday in Federal Court in Fort Worth. Craig Jerome Gadley, Jr. a/k/a C.J., Cjay, and Cjay the Don was indicted on one count of Sex Trafficking of a Minor and one count of Transportation of Minors for Prostitution. Joshua Alexander Smith a/k/a moneybags was indicted on one count of Sex Trafficking by Force, Fraud, and Coercion.
Link to indictment?
You have to have access to PACER which is a subscription site. Most attorneys have access which is where I got it. I do research for a defense attorney in Fort Worth and I regularly do searches for sex crime related indictments. This one popped up this week.

After further review it seems that these "gentlemen" operated out of Mansfield but had ladies throughout DFW.
transfered to Co-ed
I don't care where this is posted. I'm just glad there is a forum for these issues. I originally posted this as an alert because I know that an idictment such as this is just the tip of the iceburg. At this point you can be sure that prosecutors only charged as many counts as they needed. You can also be sure that they have more victims, more names, and probably a list of people who reviewed these ladies. ECCIE is not imune from subpoenas and they will turn over information to prosecutors. Further, prosecutors, investigators, and defense attorneys will want to talk to some of these people. There may be some other providers on this board who has a connection to these guys. They may want to know what's going on. They may want to shed som light on this issue.

BTW, the victim was listed as K.P. which means nothing since those are her real initials.
Wow hate pimps!!!!!!!!!!
Note to self: remove CJ and moneybags off the Christmas card list.
so the OP does research work for an atty...saw this report...and bolted to action...'i must join eccie today and alert all to the danger they are in'...DA's, subpoenas, prosecutors, attorneys, OH MY!

COME ON MAN! agenda du jour.

JPdM

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Note to self: remove CJ and moneybags off the Christmas card list. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
I'd de-friend them from your facebook while you're at it.
it appears , after reading another post about this, that i was wrong. my apologies to the OP. this is such a sad story.

JPdM
Any idea if they brand their girls and what the brands might look like? Also, if that ad of the minor still exists and you a link to it, please PM me so I can make sure its removed ASAP.

Thanks
On page 2 of that criminal complaint, it states the pimp took her and forced her to get a tatto that reads
"Baby's Eat Greedy Girl"

Page 2, paragraph 6.

The pimps had girls working out of named hotels in the Addison area.

Whether the connection between the complaint and the names of the providers could be determined is a hard call.
Any idea if they brand their girls and what the brands might look like? ... Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Moneybags brand:

CJ's brand:

I wouldn't make this shit up would I?
Also, if that ad of the minor still exists and you a link to it, please PM me so I can make sure its removed ASAP.

Thanks Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Me, too. I having nothing better to do than police the board.

really!
Me, too. I having nothing better to do than police the board.

really! Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
I read in a book on Richard Nixon that destroying evidence during an investigation will get you kicked out of the White House.