50-100 GFE

Where do they do that at?
I don't know about 50, but I think 100 isn't uncommon for a regular arrangement.
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 10:31 AM
No one said gfe was just talking about specials listed. I don't know what's provided in your special rates, just seen them in BP.
Jamie I'm glad to see you started this thread as I've been wanting to see you for a while .

I don't really care if a provider does gfe or not. You ladies have a right to charge whatever you like and I'm not about to try to nickel and dime a lady. I like PSE myself but just what is PSE in your eyes? I like your rate on BP but would like to know what that amount of time includes that way I bring the correct amount for your time snd do I know what to expect and not have to ask.

BTW you are a very very attractive woman if I may say so myself and would love the opportunity to meet you one
day

Also just curious, your BP ad says incall/outcall 100/160hr Does that mean 100hr incall/160hr outcall or did I misunderstand?

Really and truly what I care about more than anything is MSOG in case you didn't already know that lol

Please feel free to PM me if you prefer to answer these questions in private
Jamie, just some advice from an average guy, you can ignore it if you so desire.

Most men get turned off by overly complicated menu items. Keep it simple.

Just charge a certain price for an hour of your time, listing the few things that you perhaps do not do, and let that be it.

To men, GFE means DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, (all positions), and MSOG. And, they want you to act like you enjoy it.

From what I have read in your reviews, you should be getting about $250 for one hour of that service. Add some CIM, Greek, then you can possibly demand $300.

Just one guys honest opinion.
Nice Jackie. I prefer to let the ladies decide what to charge Also I understand keeping it simple and all but depending on a guy's personality type he may like all the different options.

Just one guy's opinion here.
Believe it or not Jamie, with the economy being the way it is it's not uncommon to get GFE for $100 or less. If I'm not mistaken Luxury Daphne offers 30 mins @ $100 and she is quite GFE from what I'm told.

The first time I saw Babydoll Snow she was charging $100 for 30 mins and was very GFE/PSE. So, 80-100 for 30 mins is not uncommon for a 30 min GFE session.

From what I have read in your reviews, you should be getting about $250 for one hour of that service. Add some CIM, Greek, then you can possibly demand $300.

Just one guys honest opinion. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Well, Shit!!!!!
WTF? Why not go all out and tell her she should be a HDH and charge at least 5 bills?
I'm sure that'll help her business.
The great thing about YMMV: any session, any length, any price can become extended GFE for the guy with enough game.
Damn, Jackie, it's hard times out there, don't tell tell her to up prices!
Awfully nice not to have a budget isn't it.
Isn't that about what she is getting now?? Like I said, from the reviews, she is what most would call a top notch provider.

I guess I should not have mentioned pricing, heck, in a way, it's none of my damned business as I have no intention of seeing her. Sorry guys, just be gentle with the hammer and nails as you crucify me.
I tried to be easy on ya but I can't do anything about anyone else lol.
How long after exposure does it take to start showing symptoms of GPS?
How long after exposure does it take to start showing symptoms of GPS? Originally Posted by NotoriousRake
I even googled this to keep from being such an idiot but didn't find anything specific so here goes a question to divert the attention off of Jackie lol.

What is GPS symptoms?