So my girlfriend was a provider..... and she told me after we broke up....

I had my guess's but i didn't think that this was what she was doing.....I mean i thought we were happy...... I knew this thing kinda went on... but i had never really been exposed to this area of the "market". After she told me I started to use Google searching for information about this (I'm not sure what to call this...) I guess i thought the more i knew about it the less depressed i would be which i guess has worked... after a month of researching i guess you would call it... i found her posted on website's like fling and backpage(i guess i really didn't know her that well i thought i did..)..... now i find an urge to start being a hobbyist i guess it would be called... although im kind of nervous cause i have never really done anything like this before...
... i have never really done anything like this before... Originally Posted by undeadhiro
Yea you have.

Count up the number of days you were with your GF-Provider ....

... that's how long you've been a hobbyist!

Wasn't it fun?
-__- now that i look back on it no... the messed up thing is.... she was the one that wanted to have no trust issues between us....
Sorry Bro

Time to get up and get going again
-__- now that i look back on it ... Originally Posted by undeadhiro
Folks that are always "looking back" run into shit .... and get hurt.

I was once told by a very mise man,

...... "Pussy is like golf, you pay for every hole."

Some pay by the game, some pay by the month. But they pay.
Sorry Bro

Time to get up and get going again Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

Ya i know...
Sweet, what's her name on BP? Is she GFE? I'll do her...
Send her number over. I'll do what you couldn't. Or something.
Sweet, what's her name on BP? Is she GFE? I'll do her... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

TFF!!! Obviously the OP thought she was GFE! Lol

OP-sorry to hear it didn't work out for you... It's no big deal (unless, for me, you were planning to marry her). Get yourself another one! Better yet, DON'T get yourself one and hobby!
  • Seedy
  • 01-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Sweet, what's her name on BP? Is she GFE? I'll do her... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Send her number over. I'll do what you couldn't. Or something. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
You fucking guys are so bad. I'm a lowlife, but this is way out of line. LMFAO
I'm curious as to whether DED or KN has seen her already
You fucking guys are so bad. I'm a lowlife, but this is way out of line. LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
I think you have me all wrong here.

The OP is upset with his former SO. His former SO is a BP girl. BP Girls are rarely GFE. Nothing will help the OP get past his former SO than to see a review by Wakeup giving her a "No" recommendation. Only a little bit less of a help is a review by Wakeup giving her a "Yes" recommendation where I fuck her for two hours and the OP realizes that she really is a dirty hooker and was nothing special to him.

Either way, I'm helping the OP out. He's interested in knowing how the hobby thing of ours works, and I'm showing him the ropes. I'm being altruistic here guys...

OP, send me a PM with her name and ad on BP and I"ll help you out...
  • Seedy
  • 01-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I think you have me all wrong here.

The OP is upset with his former SO. His former SO is a BP girl. BP Girls are rarely GFE. Nothing will help the OP get past his former SO than to see a review by Wakeup giving her a "No" recommendation. Only a little bit less of a help is a review by Wakeup giving her a "Yes" recommendation where I fuck her for two hours and the OP realizes that she really is a dirty hooker and was nothing special to him.

Either way, I'm helping the OP out. He's interested in knowing how the hobby thing of ours works, and I'm showing him the ropes. I'm being altruistic here guys...

OP, send me a PM with her name and ad on BP and I"ll help you out... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This is a screwed up situation for the op, but I was also being just a little sarcastic
I'm curious as to whether DED or KN has seen her already Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If I saw her, she must have been fine as hell...cause that's the only reason why I'd even consider seeing an unknown BP girl.
-__- now that i look back on it no... the messed up thing is.... she was the one that wanted to have no trust issues between us.... Originally Posted by undeadhiro
That sucks man. Just please don't tell me she had a turtle tank, that might upset WU.