The "Provider with No Limits"

I'm starting to wonder why men desire for .

I’m not talking to men who love to drive to greece. I’m also not talking about providers who love (or like) to go to greece.

I’m talking about the obsessive focus on a single act. Single, that is, until the provider goes . Then she’s besieged with demands for DPs . . . until that threshold, has been crossed. Next it’s on to etc.

I think that many men have a fantasy about the "girl" with no limits. Or, at least, no limits regarding acts that men would like to do or watch done. The “girl with no limits” is a very potent fantasy (hell, I have it), but is it only a fantasy? No human being -- is really like that or is it ? Real people stubbornly insist on maintaining their realness by not liking to do things (and refusing to do things) that some wish they would like and do.
There is no fantasy about the girl with no limits. The "fantasy" is pushing the limits, breaking the rules and the feeling that the boundaries and ruled don't apply to you.
There is no fantasy about the girl with no limits. The "fantasy" is pushing the limits, breaking the rules and the feeling that the boundaries and ruled don't apply to you. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
very well said... also it might have to do with control..
it is all of them, power, control, breaking rules, defining them, it is being dominant...
Boy I have had it wrong all this time . . . I have been asking about touring the Greek isles. Had I known one could drive to them I might have accomplished something. Were bridges built???
For me, it has nothing to do with any kind of control.

It's all about the desire for the satisfaction of a fetish, of sorts. It's the idea of playing in an area that many consider a taboo or to be dirty. I like to watch the reactions, the body language and to listen to the sounds of her pleasure as I satisfy my needs for her backside. I'm referring to my craving for to be more exact. I lust for it.

to me, is a whole different ball of wax.

It's the sensation and the naughtiness. Providers who allow me into their deep dark accesses are held in very high regard. They are special to me. I guess you could say I almost covet them. It's a fascination and addiction to the female ass that I will never be cured of.

+1
it is all of them, power, control, breaking rules, defining them, it is being dominant... Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Its all of them, some of them, none of them and for other reasons all together. Men are no different than women in the sense they are all different and have different needs and wants. JIMHO

For instance I like russian and italian and no I don't mean the country or nationality
It's fun to push the limits.. to a guy if a girl is willing to do sex act "x"..might she be willing to do sex act "y"? Obviously she has an open mind. Hell I have personally in the midst of the date been ask something and it strikes me and the answer was "ya..hell why not i will try that".. For me anyways, like was said above..the act may not even be something that stimulates me directly but the reaction, the reaction to my answer and willingness and the act I am doing does something..

It's about pushing the boundries.. is soooo taboo.. many girls that even do it, do so because the upcharge of .. they wanna prep and stretch and it takes the excitment out of it.. and someone that is willing to have their limits tested or appear to have none is a turn on because it provides a relaxed, stress free encounter that the guy can just wonder "what will i get next"
I'm starting to wonder why men desire for .

I’m not talking to men who love to drive to greece. I’m also not talking about providers who love (or like) to go to greece.

I’m talking about the obsessive focus on a single act. Single, that is, until the provider goes greek. Then she’s besieged with demands for etc.

I think that many men have a fantasy about the "girl" with no limits. Or, at least, no limits regarding acts that men would like to do or watch done. The “girl with no limits” is a very potent fantasy (hell, I have it), but is it only a fantasy? No human being -- is really like that or is it ? Real people stubbornly insist on maintaining their realness by not liking to do things (and refusing to do things) that some wish they would like and do. Originally Posted by LadyOfTheKnight
To use a song lyric from Rush "Everyone wants to deviate from the norm"

is not normal, come to think of it, neither is when it comes to the basics of sex and what its for. Procreation. Thing is that certain things feel SooOooOoOoOoo Good that we often prefer them.

Greek is just different, which makes it interesting.
Scan the profiles, and read reviews, and you will soon notice that there are quite a few Providers who are "girls with no limits". That is, limits as defined by what two consenting Adults do BCD.

Just because a Lady refuses to "do" a certain menu item does in no way negate all of the other great aspects of Her service. The ONLY way I would ever attempt to do something with my ATF that I know she is uncomfortable with would be if she specifically looked me right in the eyes and said, Let's............

If there is something that a Hobbyist simply must have to satisfy his desires,, then seek out a Provider that caters to that need. Don't choose to see a Provider who does not offer that particular service and complain about Her lousy service. If there is any doubt, this is something that should be made perfectly clear BEFORE the BCD activities begin.

As for what is taboo, and what is not, I tend to be very socially liberal. What two consenting Adults do in their own privacy should be no body else's business.
Most of the girls who I see regularly dont offer but its not something I actively seek out but I have done it before. to me I normally go for a and I am more concerned with finding a good kisser .

I can see where some people who want something their SO wont do also but for me I dont have an SO and I am just looking for a
How about its JUST FU_KIN SEXY to be in that position!
For me, it has nothing to do with any kind of control.

It's all about the desire for the satisfaction of a fetish, of sorts. It's the idea of playing in an area that many consider a taboo or to be dirty. I like to watch the reactions, the body language and to listen to the sounds of her pleasure as I satisfy my needs for her backside. I'm referring to my craving for to be more exact. I lust for it.

to me, is a whole different ball of wax.

It's the sensation and the naughtiness. Providers who allow me into their deep dark accesses are held in very high regard. They are special to me. I guess you could say I almost covet them. It's a fascination and addiction to the female ass that I will never be cured of.

Originally Posted by john353
preach on my man!!!!

It has ZERO to do with control and dominance..... for me personally anyway...... Not to say that I don't mind being dominant from time to time..... but the fantasy land of it all is in fact that "deep sensation of naughtiness"....... Sometimes that itch just needs to be scratched....... Variety is the spice of life! Especially in this hobby of ours! (Unless your Jackie and your ATF has you locked in the basement! lol!)..... that is the reason why guys go after all different shapes, sized and types for the most part around here...... it is the fulfillment of fantasy that drives us.......

JaD
I could write an essay on this but I'll try to keep it contained. I don't think I've ever asked a woman, 'Can I xxxxxx to you?". I just do it or better yet are asked to do it.

Pushing someone's limits for me evolves into me getting them to want to do 'xxxx', asking for 'xxxx', putting themselves in the situation to do 'xxxx'. Its more about fxcking their mind than the acutal act.

I agree, somewhat, its not about control or dominance than it is getting the person to think differently, look at things differently, showing someone that what they see isn't necessary what they are seeing. Showing someone alternative ways to view their surroundings.