Provider friendly bars???

I'm thinking about stepping out tonight, maybe finding someone to have fun with, but I'm wondering are there any provider friendly bars?

Somewhere I find a date without being kicked out, lol. is there any places a guy goes to find a girl like me?

This girl just wants to have fun, can you blame me??? If you don't want to name places I understand but PLEASE pm me with suggestions.
Mo's in the Galleria
Go to Downing Street Pub. It's a cigar bar and always a nice spot to meet folks. Don't go in looking the part, just play it cool and I'm sure some big spender will step to you.
Thanks for the suggestions guys the downing street pub looks like its not too far from me I think I'll check it out. How strict is the dress code? I don't go any where "looking the part" lol but would jeans and nice sweater be alright to wear?
I agree about Mo's...Also Sullivan's Steak House on Westheimer. There is a place around the corner from Mo's but I can't think of the name.
Downing street is business casualish. It's gets packed on a Saturday though, I'd really suggest mos or sullivans or maybe del friscos in the galleria
Sounds like mo's might be better, damn and its right by where I was yesterday, just my luck...
Any luck?
Sounds like mo's .... Originally Posted by passionatemichelle
Nothing like Portland, downtown, though.
I'm thinking about stepping out tonight, maybe finding someone to have fun with, but I'm wondering are there any provider friendly bars?

Somewhere I find a date without being kicked out, lol. is there any places a guy goes to find a girl like me?

This girl just wants to have fun, can you blame me??? If you don't want to name places I understand but PLEASE pm me with suggestions. Originally Posted by passionatemichelle
Hmmmm... well depends on what type of club. But there is Wish's club, Encounters, Tempation Lounge.
So Mo's is provider friendly bar?
Mo's is often full of young women looking to get picked up by sugar daddies. They're providers, whether they admit it or not. LOL.
Agreed Blow Pop..Also MasRaff's seems to be pretty popular!
Hands down Sullivan's on Westhiemer inside the loop really close to the Galleria....there is always insane spenders in there...all out of town buisness men who are ready to spend, and spend HUGE....
....there is always insane spenders in there...all out of town buisness men who are ready to spend, and spend HUGE.... Originally Posted by allofamber
Translation..."there are always massively stupid men there...all oil and gas executives who are way too rich off my $3.30 a gallon gas, and are dumb as a box of rocks to spend HUGE on hookers...."

Sounds like the place you want to go to get hooked up Michelle.