Honest question to hobbyists and providers...

Do you take your wedding ring off when you hobby? Providers, does a guy with a ring turn you off?
Many of the guys I see have their rings on. It doesnt bother me at all...Sometimes I forget to take my own rings off...
It doesn't bother me to see a wedding ring on. This is a hobby just like golf or hunting, and people don't take their rings off for that. That goes for clients, now providers is different. We are here to sell a fantasy and a ring can be a turn off for clients.
From what Providers say, the majority of their Clients are married. They know this, so having a ring on is probably no big deal.

I really like Alex's answer, although I doubt many wives would equate this "hobby" with golfing, hunting, etc.
If YOU wore a ring it wouldn't bother me one bit

It doesn't bother me to see a wedding ring on. This is a hobby just like golf or hunting, and people don't take their rings off for that. That goes for clients, now providers is different. We are here to sell a fantasy and a ring can be a turn off for clients. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
The old saying goes: " Never let a ring block a hole!"
Does not bother me one bit. I actually feel more comfortable knowing the guy is married. I am married, but I do not wear a ring ever. As far as it being a turn off for some clients, I find that a lot of 'em get turned on when they find out I am married. Some are even more relaxed when I tell 'em. I guess they do not have to worry about me blabbing their business and realize I understand the need to be discrete.
I'm only answering dishonest questions today....
  • Rezo
  • 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM
It's probably a bad idea for a guy to remove his wedding ring from his finger in the first place. Better to just leave it on and not lose it somewhere for example... a provider's incall!
It's probably a bad idea for a guy to remove his wedding ring from his finger in the first place. Better to just leave it on and not lose it somewhere for example... a provider's incall! Originally Posted by Rezo
I have a collection of them - Just kidding; I don't really. It's a fun little pocket in time fantasy, leaving a wedding ring and the ensuing panic would interfere with the fun I'd think.

And, no, it's not a turnoff at all; it's reality.
I always leave it on. hell, my wife would come with me if the provider would let her....
I think a wedding band is kind of sexy. Forbidden fruit usually tastes better.
I think a provider with her ring on is sexier.
I stopped wearing a wedding ring after mine was cut off in an emergency room to save my hand following an industrial accident. Never wore another one.
  • Dad
  • 03-10-2011, 06:45 PM
I want a new young ring!