Trump wins again!!!

Trump 2020

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/tech/...ump/index.html
Trump 2020

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/tech/...ump/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Trump wins. America loses. Pretty standard fare for Fuhrer Trump

Critics said the $4 billion package of tax breaks and incentives Foxconn received -- the richest ever offered to a foreign business to locate a plant -- was an example of corporate welfare.

Critics said the $4 billion package of tax breaks and incentives Foxconn received -- the richest ever offered to a foreign business to locate a plant -- was an example of corporate welfare. Originally Posted by themystic
Plain and simple. You just don't know your stuff.. haha

Critics said the $4 billion package of tax breaks and incentives Foxconn received -- the richest ever offered to a foreign business to locate a plant -- was an example of corporate welfare. Originally Posted by themystic
Your buddies on the left are always so...RIGHT!!
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 03:37 PM
Trump 2020

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/tech/...ump/index.html Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
you call giving a company four billion in incentives a win?
you call giving a company for billion in incentives a win? Originally Posted by WTF
Better than giving it to schools to teach foreigners "Engrish"!

Everyday it seems like there's an example of it being poured down a "rat hole"!
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Better than giving it to schools to teach foreigners "Engrish"!

Everyday it seems like there's an example of it being poured down a "rat hole"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jesus...for/four

You ever heard of voice recognition.
Combine that with a hooker board and you point was neither funny or relevant.
Foxx conned him.
Jesus...for/four

You ever heard of voice recognition.
Combine that with a hooker board and you point was neither funny or relevant. Originally Posted by WTF
I think your device is working just fine. It’s what you tell it is all fucked up!!!!
Plain and simple. You just don't know your stuff.. haha Originally Posted by winn dixie
He should have saved it for the wall. he would have only needed another 1.7 billion. you don't know your stuff WD and your going to hell if you don't repent LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
I think your device is working just fine. It’s what you tell it is all fucked up!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
That sounds somewhat perverse....at a minimum.

That must be some "device" he's got going on ... it even deceives him into believing it prints "four" when in fact it "prints" .... "for" .... in a manner that prohibits his eyes from seeing the difference. Did the Russians make that "device"?

Just another "rat hole" to por monie into.
Damn and here I thought this was good news. The dems are the biggest crybaby bitches I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of crybabies. But they win the award for the biggest bitches of the year. Unbelievable.
Damn and here I thought this was good news. The dems are the biggest crybaby bitches I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of crybabies. But they win the award for the biggest bitches of the year. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Some things just can't be "unseen" ... The Head Blubber Baby!!!!

• WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Damn and here I thought this was good news. The dems are the biggest crybaby bitches I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of crybabies. But they win the award for the biggest bitches of the year. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
How about like the Indian and the MAGA cap wearing kid....we wait and see how this plays out.
That sounds somewhat perverse....at a minimum.

That must be some "device" he's got going on ... it even deceives him into believing it prints "four" when in fact it "prints" .... "for" .... in a manner that prohibits his eyes from seeing the difference. Did the Russians make that "device"?

Just another "rat hole" to por monie into. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe...dyslexia...not hy alexa!!