Senate Intel Chairman: ‘We Don’t Have Anything That Would Suggest There Was Collusion’

There be some dim-retards be cryin' themselves to sleep tonight.

Senate Intel Chairman: ‘We Don’t Have Anything That Would Suggest There Was Collusion’

After more than two years of investigation, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has not found evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government, the committee’s Republican chairman said in interview.

If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr told CBS News.

(Political Insider)
There be some dim-retards be cryin' themselves to sleep tonight. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because a republican senator concluded the orangutan didn't collude with the Russians? boo hoo boo hoo. He shouldn't worry about all these investigations in the house. Nancys House btw

Ill let you know if I hear about any "dim tards " crying themselves to sleep. Don't wait up
And the tear drops begin to fall in the pane above.

Burr has not been marred by the same sniping from Democrats. He and Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, the vice chairman of the committee, have largely operated in sync during the Senate probe.
The biggest “ suicide watch” in history is going to take place about an hour after Mueller submits his report.

I will settle just to see Martha Raddatz cry again.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because a republican senator concluded the orangutan didn't collude with the Russians? boo hoo boo hoo. He shouldn't worry about all these investigations in the house. Nancys House btw

Ill let you know if I hear about any "dim tards " crying themselves to sleep. Don't wait up Originally Posted by themystic
If Russia could blackmail Trump, do you think he would have declared the treaty broken by Russia?

You are smart themystic, much, much smarter than Ysuup Rider for instance, how could Trump do that if he were under threat?
If Russia could blackmail Trump, do you think he would have declared the treaty broken by Russia?

You are smart themystic, much, much smarter than Ysuup Rider for instance, how could Trump do that if he were under threat? Originally Posted by friendly fred
depends on who and when you ask. wasn't it just a few weeks ago when Trump canceled that treaty liberals were screaming it must be collusion because it benefited Russia? never mind Russia had ignored it for years.
depends on who and when you ask. wasn't it just a few weeks ago when Trump canceled that treaty liberals were screaming it must be collusion because it benefited Russia? never mind Russia had ignored it for years. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If Obama had done it he would have been hailed as a great President.
no evidence of collusion?

"that's why we have to keep investigating"

and investigate they will
Mueller has the same conclusion.
Yep still no Russian, BUT NOW we are going to investigate anyone that every had anything to do with the dumpers family friends I don't know people that saw him on the street .
Throw enough shit on the wall something has to stick.

This is the way of min the failure of the Russian thing !!
There be some dim-retards be cryin' themselves to sleep tonight. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

They were supposed to be investigating if Russia interfered in the election. Why are they talking about collusion?
They were supposed to be investigating if Russia interfered in the election. Why are they talking about collusion? Originally Posted by bamscram
The lib-retards at CBS brought it up. Burr shut them down when he said there is no evidence of collusion.
The lib-retards at CBS brought it up. Burr shut them down when he said there is no evidence of collusion.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Why are they listening to CBS?
Why are they listening to CBS? Originally Posted by bamscram
An astute observer can plainly see that it is trivially obvious that it was CBS doing the interview, Burr shut them down when he said there is no evidence of collusion.
An astute observer can plainly see that it is trivially obvious that it was CBS doing the interview, Burr shut them down when he said there is no evidence of collusion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If I were Burr and some fucker needed to be shut down I'd challenge the motherfucker to a duel.