FRIENDLY REMINDER

Just a friendly reminder to keep it clean.
(no name calling, racial remarks etc... )

Thanks, let's go into the New Year in a positive direction.

We all know everyone is going to be keyboard happy in 2020 with the election. To be present in membership is to have fun!!

Danielle Silvers
if you intend to enforce this statement, 80% of the posters will be banned before February. this place has gone to Hell without moderation.

We all know everyone is going to be keyboard happy in 2020 with the election. To be present in membership is to have fun!!

Danielle Silvers Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Happy New Year's to our beautiful leader.
Received
Love your avatar, Jax.

]

Danielle Silvers Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
C'mon man! Some butches are just too sensitive.

Tulsi Gabbard Is Still Paying for Her 'Present' Votes

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...-vote-n2558554

Former Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie even demanded her resignation.

“I feel very strongly the 2nd District of Hawaii must be fully represented,” he said earlier this week. He added that Gabbard has also been MIA on several other appropriations bills and that her presidential campaign is superseding her responsibilities to The Aloha State.

Gabbard's office defended her priorities.

• SeV
  • 12-28-2019, 06:15 PM
I keep the same motto for eccie that I am required to keep to have my job
“We do not discuss politics and religion with the clients “
Hello dar peeplz!

Where da white wemenz at?
if you intend to enforce this statement, 80% of the posters will be banned before February. this place has gone to Hell without moderation. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You could say the same about Western civilization.
if you intend to enforce this statement, 80% of the posters will be banned before February. this place has gone to Hell without moderation. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You included.
I ended up thinking about another definition of clean actually. But nevermind.
I ended up thinking about another definition of clean actually. But nevermind. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yeah, I’m a little curious as to why the powers that be allowed this forum to devolve into what it used to be. Now a “friendly” reminder to keep things “clean”. Oh well. Maybe Danielle has time to investigate a certain “Canadian” account?
Bambino and winn dixie wouldn't make it to 2020, if enforcement began today.. and that is based solely on attacks aimed at me, let alone anyone else.
Bambino and winn dixie wouldn't make it to 2020, if enforcement began today.. and that is based solely on attacks aimed at me, let alone anyone else. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your lack of self awareness is appalling. You attack anyone who exposes your abject lies.