Is Joe Biden qualified to serve as President Of The United States?

Other than the age requirement and him being born in the USofA I don't see how.

I don't see how he even qualifies for the Dim debate stage. Bernie's rallies dwarf Joe's. Trump rallies dwarf Bernie's. I haven't been asked to sign a "put Joe on the ballot petition" or donate to Joe. I thought they had to get a high # of individual sigs and campaign contributions. I get asked by other Dem candidates on FB.

The guy doesn't look like he can hold up to a full out campaign much less Presidency. He's forgetful and gaffe prone. He's had at least one reported stroke. He's in his 70s and relatively thin but it's that "Old man thin."

Even if nominated Joe will be hammered with "what do you mean he better be fired by the time I get on the airplane" questions. But I'm glad he's running. It makes the Dims and their media co-conspirators look dumb.

Come the Convention the Democrats will have an "shit their pants" moment and the media won't be able to help prop him up.
NO
If we want to let zombies rule, sure.
Who knows at this point in time. Trump is widely unpopular.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-telling-us

No matter what Trump does, positive or negative, his approval rating remains within a narrow band, lowest of any POTUS at this point in time in office since approval ratings began. As I've pointed out several time, no incumbent POTUS has ever been reelected with a negative approval rating. Which does not mean Trump won't be the first to do so.

Biden right now is leading the majority of polls on a nationwide basis as the #1 Democratic candidate. Up by 10+ points in the last 2 polls. Leading Trump by a thin margin on a national level. Almost all polls with Trump vs. Biden are within the margin of error.

Was Donald Trump qualified to be President of the United States in 2016? Probably not.

Biden looks a lot healthier than Trump. Biden works out 5 days a week. He is 5'11" and weighs 178. He has had some health issues in the past as have most people his age but right now he is given a clean bill of health.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden's doctor says he is a "healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.""

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...octor-s-report

I do share your concerns about Biden's "gaffes" but then you look at Trump's consistent mis-statements on an almost daily basis and one has to ask "What was he thinking when he said that?".
NO not at all ,,,,
Sure Biden has the qualifications to serve as president. He's an American born citizen, he's over 35 years old, he's never been convicted of a felony not yet anyway, ect. He has all the basic qualifications to serve as President. But does he have the guts and the leadership qualities that it takes to be president? I would say he does not. The main reason, is all his life he has surrounded himself with losers. He goes along to get along. If you are going to be a winner you must first establish a purpose for what you do, then get the losers out of your life. You must learn to lead. Biden has never done these things.
..... at this point in time. Trump is widely unpopular. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Is "Bloomberg" still running for POTUS?
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Idiotic Tea Nuts are debating the qualifications of a Democrat contender ....

Hmmmmmmm.....based on current deficits and your so called conservative slant....Is Donald Trump qualified?!....should be the question you're asking each other.
Idiotic Tea Nuts are debating the qualifications of a Democrat contender ....

Hmmmmmmm.....based on current deficits and your so called conservative slant....Is Donald Trump qualified?!....should be the question you're asking each other. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh hell yeah he's qualified. Trump has beaten career politicians at their own game. From day one he's been calling them all out. Trump is a natural leader. He walks his own path even when no one else will follow him. He knows where he is going. He knows what he wants and he goes after it. That's what leaders do.
Is "Bloomberg" still running for POTUS? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He has spent about $200 million for a 6 percent rating in the polls.

He’s getting into Jeb Bush territory, who spent dang near $250 million for 1 delagate.
Who knows at this point in time. Trump is widely unpopular.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-telling-us

No matter what Trump does, positive or negative, his approval rating remains within a narrow band, lowest of any POTUS at this point in time in office since approval ratings began. As I've pointed out several time, no incumbent POTUS has ever been reelected with a negative approval rating. Which does not mean Trump won't be the first to do so.

Biden right now is leading the majority of polls on a nationwide basis as the #1 Democratic candidate. Up by 10+ points in the last 2 polls. Leading Trump by a thin margin on a national level. Almost all polls with Trump vs. Biden are within the margin of error.

Was Donald Trump qualified to be President of the United States in 2016? Probably not.

Biden looks a lot healthier than Trump. Biden works out 5 days a week. He is 5'11" and weighs 178. He has had some health issues in the past as have most people his age but right now he is given a clean bill of health.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden's doctor says he is a "healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.""

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...octor-s-report

I do share your concerns about Biden's "gaffes" but then you look at Trump's consistent mis-statements on an almost daily basis and one has to ask "What was he thinking when he said that?". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Beyond polling numbers that we know mean very little, I thought this was the most interesting and insightful part of the Bloomberg piece.

The good news for Trump? Although some predicted that impeachment would drive his approval numbers down, there’s no sign of that. His popularity is basically as stable as ever, and that means that there’s very little electoral pressure on Republicans to abandon him.

You always have to keep in mind, it wasn't the popular vote that elected Trump.
he is as qualified to serve as Trump. I would rather see a different nominee, but Biden is still better than McGovern, Dukakis and Hilary.
if you study biden's record

1. wrong on every foreign policy position for the last umpteen years

2. a known plagiarizer

3. an uncomplicated blowhard

4. has "misremembered" many aspects of his life and actions, all designed to mention his contributions of heraldic achievement in an off-handed manner

5. not a leader, he goes along to get along - see number 1. above

6. its not just his age, but his gerontologic frailty

7. in his bravado, he does want to hit someone it seems, almost every time he speaks

so no, he isn't qualified for he has disqualified himself and his time, if ever there was his time, has long passed
8. he sniffs womens' necks and hair