Trump, the Debbie Smith act, and $150 million.

Over 100,000 rape kits remain untested since passage of the Debbie Smith act in 2004. Trump is putting 150 million in having these kits tested. Signed by George Bush and reauthorized by Trump, what is this war on women? Right, Weinstein, Wiener, and Hillary...that war on women.
Who got the contracts for testings them, big shooter? Maybe yous should ask Rudy...
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 07:59 AM
Were you raped Barelycorn?
  • oeb11
  • 01-03-2020, 08:50 AM
ftw - to trivialize a very serious issue- that women raped are not able to have their rape kits tested by the law enforcement agencies sworn to uphold the law, makes it very clear where you stand on the issue.

I include YR-hh in this condemnation.
ftw - to trivialize a very serious issue- that women raped are not able to have their rape kits tested by the law enforcement agencies sworn to uphold the law, makes it very clear where you stand on the issue.

I include YR-hh in this condemnation. Originally Posted by oeb11
Of course yous do, little girl. Of course yous do.

So I will rtm your posts for an unsolicited personals attack!

(No, I won’t... that’s stuffs for pussies. And I includes you in that bits of anatomical ridicule.)
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 02:46 PM

I include YR-hh in this condemnation. Originally Posted by oeb11
Sounds like you got raped too. Were you with Barelycorn?

Tell the truth...your just made that your John didn't pay ya!
Of course yous do, little girl. Of course yous do.

So I will rtm your posts for an unsolicited personals attack!

(No, I won’t... that’s stuffs for pussies. And I includes you in that bits of anatomical ridicule.) Originally Posted by HoeHummer
  • oeb11
  • 01-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Sounds like you got raped too. Were you with Barelycorn?

Tell the truth...your just made that your John didn't pay ya! Originally Posted by WTF

Thank you - ftw - to ridicule a serious topic.

Shows your profound lack of character - both you and YR-hh
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 04:02 PM

Shows your profound lack of character - both you and YR-hh Originally Posted by oeb11
Did you get raped Tooty Fruity or did the guy just not pay you?

Maybe Barleycorn has some pull with Trump and can speed up your raprkit.

Shows your profound lack of character - both you and YR-hh Originally Posted by oeb11
Pro-to the fuckings-found, eh?

Keep lobbings insults oebsy. Maybe yous will get to join the band!