How is this fuckers any better than the Talibans?

So Trump says he’s going to destroy Iranian cultural sites if they dare retailiates against the USeh.

This loose cannon asshole will turn the worlds into a smoking crater before he faces judicial for his crimes.

What kind of fucking animal would promise to attack world heritage sites and religious centres? Besides the Talibans, that is.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-g...eral-1.5415115

No wonders the world hates the USEh.
So Trump says he’s going to destroy Iranian cultural sites if they dare retailiates against the USeh.

This loose cannon asshole will turn the worlds into a smoking crater before he faces judicial for his crimes.

What kind of fucking animal would promise to attack world heritage sites and religious centres? Besides the Talibans, that is.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iran-g...eral-1.5415115

No wonders the world hates the USEh. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fuck those bastards!

Nuke em' till the fucking sand glows!!
Will yous be wearings your MAGGOT hat to the Army recruitings office tomorrow, big shooter?
Will yous be wearings your MAGGOT hat to the Army recruitings office tomorrow, big shooter? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
already served! you're welcome
Yous sure didn’t serve me or mines.

I am wonderings though, that if youse really served in a foreign war, why yous would be advocating for nuking anybody.

Hearts of Darkness mofo, eh?
Didnt know exterminating cockroaches would offend anybody?

except fauz canajuns
Didnt know exterminating cockroaches would offend anybody? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You mean they followed him to Canada?
Didnt know exterminating cockroaches would offend anybody?

except fauz canajuns Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yous are a cowardly racists shitshead, Winnsy.
You mean they followed him to Canada? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I was yous, I’d butts out of this, Lexsy. Or else I’ll have to report it to your clinic.
Id love to see those rag wraps and turbines glowing in a nuclear neon..... bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Id love to see those rag wraps and turbines glowing in a nuclear neon..... bahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I wonders how many US military veterans would agree with deploying nuclear weapons. Any war veterans here want to start a nuclear war?

Yous are a fake veteran Winnsy. Yous just outed yourself.

And what “turbines” are yous talking about, Kluxxer?
In the long run it would save countless lives and maybe put an end to a conflict that has lasted thousands of years! The death toll would be substantially less than the death toll that has already accumulated since it started.
When given a choice like this gi's and grunts would overwhelmingly support it. Just like with Japan!
Stolen valor.

I’m done with yous, Winnsy
Stolen valor.

I’m done with yous, Winnsy Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You promise?
Clarksville is close to town lake.. Gives yours nuts a tugs and jump in.