Trump Retaliation Conundrum

If the Iranians retaliate, hitting D.C. sites and taking out Nancy Pelosi, how big of a pallet of cash should President Trump send them?
1' 2"
Since PussLousy wants to run the place, I think it's time for her to go on a 30-day fact finding junket to Tehran. Send the Gaggle of Five to translate!
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 07:22 AM
If the Iranians retaliate, hitting D.C. sites and taking out Nancy Pelosi, how big of a pallet of cash should President Trump send them? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Not as much as Nancy should send them if they only take out Trump!
Speaking of "taking Trump out"...where's Nancy's Articles of Impeachment? The thing they've spent 3 months saying was the most important thing in the country ...a "Constitutional crisis?"
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 08:01 AM
Nasty Pelosi is a liar and hypocrite - as all DPST's.
And yous are a verifiable coward and piece of shit, oebsy. I’ll tell that to anybody’s who will listen.

This thread sure looks like a bunch of little boys playing “army men” in their parents bedroom.

How many of yous volunteered for service this mornings?
HoeHummer, I see where most here believe you are Yssup Rider with a new handle. I also see you deny that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I would like to congratulate you. Yssup Rider was by far the dumbest poster here and king of the "Dipshit of the year" awards and you have at least tied him for being the stupidest mother fucker to ever post in this shit hole. If you're not YR then you must be his boyfriend and the 2 of you should follow in your leader the reverend Jim Jones footsteps and drink the koolaid. I'm sure most here would gladly donate the koolaid since I doubt you can afford it. Please let us know where to send it.
If the Iranians retaliate, hitting D.C. sites and taking out Nancy Pelosi, how big of a pallet of cash should President Trump send them? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Iranians aren't going to retaliate anytime soon. They'll spend the next five years mourning over their demented leader. By the time they recover we'll probably have some goofy fucking Liberal in the White House and He/She will kiss Iran's ass and Iran will own half of America.
HoeHummer, I see where most here believe you are Yssup Rider with a new handle. I also see you deny that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I would like to congratulate you. Yssup Rider was by far the dumbest poster here and king of the "Dipshit of the year" awards and you have at least tied him for being the stupidest mother fucker to ever post in this shit hole. If you're not YR then you must be his boyfriend and the 2 of you should follow in your leader the reverend Jim Jones footsteps and drink the koolaid. I'm sure most here would gladly donate the koolaid since I doubt you can afford it. Please let us know where to send it. Originally Posted by Budman
Just takes it to your sister. She’ll want to drink it before you smash her box again.
The Iranians aren't going to retaliate anytime soon. They'll spend the next five years mourning over their demented leader. By the time they recover we'll probably have some goofy fucking Liberal in the White House and He/She will kiss Iran's ass and Iran will own half of America. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The Iranians will fly an airplane into Trump Tower. I would NOT be surprised if Pelosi and Schumer were fighting right now to determine who flies it.
I think this is the proper thread to put this in.

It looks like Iran, not Libya, may have been behind the December 1988 Pan AM 103 bombing. This was supposedly in retaliation for the accidental shoot down of Iran Air Airbus 300, flight 655 in July 1988. It looks like Libya took the blame for the bombing for Iran.

Did Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Just Admit Iran Was Behind the PanAm 103 Bombing
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/202...am-103-guilty/

if this theory holds, expect 6 months for response for the now departed general.
I don't believe there's much of a difference between Libya , Iran Turkey "just lines in the sand"