Saigon in Dec 14

I will be heading there in Dec. Anyone have any recent experiences they would like to share. I have only been there for 2 days 4 years ago and didn't get to experience much and would like to find someplace this time. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey I will lamd to SGN in Dec 20th too bro. Also taking off from IAH
ill be landing dec.8, gonna need to know some good places.
ill be there on the dec the 20 to lol
Should we meet guys?
If u on korea air then we also on the same flight buddy
I will also be in Vietnam too at the end of December.
Keep thia thead alive til then.
I'm flying on American airlines why not let's meet up and have fun I know a good place hopefully I can still remember fs massages place in Saigon pm me if ya want to and we will go to Thailand in January
I can chill in SG in dec but jan i got plan for singapore and malaysia. Sry im scare of Thai, mucho ladyboys there. Lol
In Thailand, it's reported the new junta has cleaned up the Pattaya ladyboy scene because of repeated thefts from freelancers.

In Singapore, had one yell at me asking if I've ever been with a ladyboy. I just smiled and walked on, never any problems.
we are going to Singapore in January but don't know about Malaysia because Malaysia plane dropped and then you Indonesia that's pretty cool but expensive
Booked the entire tour with saigon tourist. 5 days lenght cost about $900 each and fly with VN airline
Damn stupid guy went bareback in VN and this is what he got:
http://vietnam.craigslist.org/cas/4691228272.html