Date: January
Name: Coco
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/
City: D town
State: Texas
Address: Ktown
Activities: Like, shower, bbbj, dfk, cg, rcg, fiv, k9, standing mish, standing k9, bbbjtc, cim, shower
Hair Length and Color: Black, little longer than shoulder lenght
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Coco has a cute face, average body for Asian women, 5'3'', not good at measuring breast size but hers were about the size of an apple... two perky apples. Lean with a little extra meat but not fluff at all.. just not lean like Nana.
Recommendation: Yes
Cute as a button.
She is next on my tdl
She is next on my tdl Originally Posted by Heartside
Wiseman, each session with her gets better. Easily wife material.
Wiseman, each session with her gets better. Easily wife material. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Darklove . . . I suspect that you are ahead of me in the Will-You-Marry-Me line. LOL.
Nice feet? I'm a foot guy..
I'm thinking of divorcing my wife so me and Coco can runaway and live in an island somewhere in Southeast Asia......
Wifenot,Texoma, I’m asking first if she turns me down you guys are welcome to ask afterwards.
Afterwards? Ha! I've already asked...and she said NO. I'll just warn you that I am a patient man, and I know that some women occasionally change their mind. Even when a woman says she's already married, I have to ask "Happily?". Sometimes, there's always a way.
I have my first appointment with her next week, may be love at first site!!
Haven't seen this much craze oversomeone since Lisa at POA
Originally Posted by Missippi84
You’ll needto sign up and get that from the booker.
Nice feet? I'm a foot guy.. Originally Posted by Heartside
beautiful small feet size 5(W) she had a French tip the other day and I lost my shit.