Address: 75 and Collins
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: ROS
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: ROS
Recommendation: No
yeah everything I hear about this thing just confirms my intent to stay away
Seems like a bit more organized version of those hotel ads that are usually on like STG and what not.
What a weird read, thanks for the report.
Ya this place sounds and seems like a set up, especially with what was said.. I would not avoid this pla e
Better to avoid this place as it does not seem to be discreet. That blonde lady knows whats going on there - wither she is doing the same business or it might be a bait. Why dont you review that latina place which you visited instead.
Better to avoid this place as it does not seem to be discreet. That blonde lady knows whats going on there - wither she is doing the same business or it might be a bait. Why dont you review that latina place which you visited instead. Originally Posted by kadhmann
I would say the same, but info such as OP experience needs to be put out there. I hope OP posts about the fall-back plan but we shall see
I don't know that it's a setup but their OpSec sounds terrible
I don't know that it's a setup but their OpSec sounds terrible Originally Posted by beeman1000
Originally Posted by Vinsmokes
More info please kind sir
Are all the private tags on this thread really necessary? You’re talking about a movie. PTs are overkill.
More info please kind sir Originally Posted by cochi13
Cubana Christina-972-742-8150-She’s not the best at communicating just don’t give up
What do all the names on the website have China next to them? Even the girls at other cities
What do all the names on the website have China next to them? Even the girls at other cities Originally Posted by bosskeeping
I think they mean their countries of origin.