The 15 Anniversary of "I did NOT........

have sexual relations with that woman......."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/15-years...storic-denial/
The fact that the Democrats still look upon ole Bill as a Rock Star says a lot about The Democrat Party.

Senator Ron Paul nailed it today.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...candidacy.html
So it's the 15th Anniversary of "a vast Right Wing Conspiracy" too?
Guess what little plump intern turns 41 this year?
Ahhhhh, I truly miss the good old days!

Great Economy

No Wars

And a little something on the side

Then Dub/Cheney came along and fucked everything up!
Pizza Hut is running a commercial where they say they once delivered pizza to the White House....and got stiffed on the tip. Isn't that how Monica met the creep? While delivering pizza to the Oval Office? Is that what Pizza Hut means by stiffed?
Those fuckers are really missing slick Willie again.

Great Economy

No Wars

Then Dub/Cheney came along and fucked everything up! Originally Posted by bigtex
Your dementia acting up again BigKotex?

The economy was tanking before Clinton left office. The "surplus" was gone. That's why Gore lost the election.

We had two African embassies bombed, the WTC were first attacked with 50 people killed and Clinton had 5 years to kill Osama bin Laden before he planned more devastating attacks.

As far as "a little something on the side" I'd prefer my President to be focused "like a laser" on jobs, the economy and national security - rather than chasing some tail around the office because he married a lesbian.
Your dementia acting up again BigKotex?

The economy was tanking before Clinton left office. The "surplus" was gone. That's why Gore lost the election.

We had two African embassies bombed, the WTC were first attacked with 50 people killed and Clinton had 5 years to kill Osama bin Laden before he planned more devastating attacks.

As far as "a little something on the side" I'd prefer my President to be focused "like a laser" on jobs, the economy and national security - rather than chasing some tail around the office because he married a lesbian. Originally Posted by gnadfly
BigKoTex also forgets that the war in Iraq had not been concluded with a formal peace treaty and that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator launched an overt military campaign, Operation Desert Fox, to enforce the provisions of the armistice.
Boots on the ground, Corpy. Where were they? How many American lives were snuffed?

You still can't come up with a nickname for someone without making it a paragraph, can you, IBIdiot, the coprophiliac, lying and crying gay fuck doll wannabe "premiere" dipshit of all time?
Boots on the ground, Corpy. Where were they? How many American lives were snuffed?

You still can't come up with a nickname for someone without making it a paragraph, can you, IBIdiot, the coprophiliac, lying and crying gay fuck doll wannabe "premiere" dipshit of all time? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More U.S. boots were on the ground in Iraq for Operation Desert Fox to "degrade Iraq's capability to use weapons of mass destruction" than the Japanese had on the ground at Pearl Harbor, on December 7, 1941, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; yet, with no Allied casualties. So go screw yourself, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

"Hundreds of our Special Operations Forces troops also deployed to carry out their assigned missions." http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/t...nscriptid=1792

Then Dub/Cheney came along and fucked everything up! Originally Posted by bigtex
Wrong again, Penis Breath. Things went down the shitter when Harry/Nancy came along.
at least he helped out the teens and 20s' crowd and ultimately me in the past 15 years. hell all the young girls can suck good dick!!!!! since its not 'sex' according to Billy Boy! Thanks Bill!
  • CJ7
  • 01-28-2014, 10:15 AM
If, and when Mrs Clinton enters the presidential spotlight as a candidate, you can count on a 15 year old head job being reborn and ramped up to a fever pitch by the right wing

Great Economy

No Wars

Huh?