Terrorist attack inside the US

An electrical facility was attacked last year by armed terrorists and no one noticed! Rather the media and White House didn't tell anyone. AK-47s are not usually carried by demonstraters in the US. Phone lines were cut and gun was directed at electrical equipment demonstrating conspiracy and inside knowledge.

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_e...MDAwNDEwNDQyWj
Makes a guy wonder?... why was it keep quiet by the media?...is it a false flag?
  • CJ7
  • 02-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Makes a guy wonder?... why was it keep quiet by the media?...is it a false flag? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
damn sure does ... where have you two boys been for an entire YEAR ?

sounds Russian ..

and gun was directed at electrical equipment demonstrating conspiracy and inside knowledge.

wire, hold up hand, gun demonstrating conspiracy !

that or JD is an idiot.
An electrical facility was attacked last year by armed terrorists and no one noticed! Rather the media and White House didn't tell anyone. AK-47s are not usually carried by demonstraters in the US. Phone lines were cut and gun was directed at electrical equipment demonstrating conspiracy and inside knowledge.

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_e...MDAwNDEwNDQyWj Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Everything in your life is a plot, and a conspiracy by the white house. It was local news in California, more damage was done to the phone system than the power grid. Conflicting stories between power company and FBI. Hell it might have been someone pissed off about their bill.

sounds Russian ..

and gun was directed at electrical equipment demonstrating conspiracy and inside knowledge.

that or JD is an idiot. Originally Posted by CJ7
Hmmm....let me think.
probably just an almost well executed prank by some assholes who spend way too much time playing Call of Duty or Ghost Recon, or some shit like that.
  • Sandy
  • 02-05-2014, 07:14 PM
I just came across this video explaining it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgclOn_FZHA

sounds Russian ..

that or JD is an idiot. Originally Posted by CJ7

So you are saying it was "work place violence"..... well that fits your party line.
Makes one wonder if all the intelligence tactics now not being used will affect our safety.
Makes one wonder if all the intelligence tactics now not being used will affect our safety. Originally Posted by UB9IB6

Yea, I hear you... the goons were just checking out our security. We will be talking about this again... when the power comes back.
When the power goes down we won't be talking about anything....online. After every man caused disastor there is always a discovery that there were warning signs. Those signs are almost always ignored by the status quo. The worst thing is that people who take note are attacked and ridiculed. Pearl Harbor, Korea, Tet, 9/11 are all the same.

Now I'm not going to say that every suspicion leads to a failure. Things happen, the world moves on. Plots are halted and accidents happen. Thats the problem with intelligence, you can't prove something unless you let happen what you're trying to stop. I'm sure that George Bush can testify to that. Every plot foiled is just more ammo to those who say that nothing is happening. They rely on the absense of a successful attack to say that there is nothing being planned.
If two goons cooked off 100 rounds of ammo and did not put out one light. Was that a successful attack? Or did they know just what to shoot, and not blow up anything or hurt anyone, but cost the power company millions of dollars in equipment.
How do you know they were aiming at a light Eva?

Ever hear of E.L.F.? It stands for the Earth Liberation Front. They are a loose band of people who commit acts of domestic terrorism in the US. As for as we know they have not killed anyone yet but one did commit suicide rather than spend years in prison. A few years ago two members fled this country to Syria. One was from Mexico and the other was a Syrian immigrant. A few years back they struck in Kansas City when three (they usually strike in threes) lumber yards were burned down. Look it up. I spoke with Jeff Lanza (FBI) and he comfirmed my suspicions that that was how the case was being worked. I could not interest the KC Star though. I think they wanted to see uniforms and manifestos. Though if you do the search you can find where a number of them have gone to prison.

This is what they admit to http://earth-liberation-front.com/
How do you know they were aiming at a light Eva?

Ever hear of E.L.F.? It stands for the Earth Liberation Front. They are a loose band of people who commit acts of domestic terrorism in the US. As for as we know they have not killed anyone yet but one did commit suicide rather than spend years in prison. A few years ago two members fled this country to Syria. One was from Mexico and the other was a Syrian immigrant. A few years back they struck in Kansas City when three (they usually strike in threes) lumber yards were burned down. Look it up. I spoke with Jeff Lanza (FBI) and he comfirmed my suspicions that that was how the case was being worked. I could not interest the KC Star though. I think they wanted to see uniforms and manifestos. Though if you do the search you can find where a number of them have gone to prison.

This is what they admit to http://earth-liberation-front.com/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Babble babble babble did the grid go down? Did any lights go out?
Babble babble babble did the grid go down? Did any lights go out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eva bieber...Why, does it bother you that we are talking about this?