If this was so good, then why delay it again?

Obamacare was touted as the end all, be all of healthcare insurance by not only Obama but the democrats, the media, and many on this board. So if it is just that good and those policies are just so bad then why is Obama postponing the employer mandate again?

Can you imagine Doctor standing over your bed and saying, over and over, you're getting better but you still feel like crap, you're still shitting blood, and your teeth keep falling out. The doctor sighs and says I have a magic cure. It will fix everything that is wrong with you. Your teeth will stop falling out, your asshole will heal, you'll feel great, and you're pecker will get rock hard again (tip of the hat to Eva). So now you're excited, when can I get the cure? The good doctor smiles as he leaves the room and says "later...".
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2014, 11:59 AM
I bet JD is the only one among us that can imagine a Doctor standing over his bed telling him his ''pecker will get rock hard again''!
According to JD just thinking of me makes his pecker hard.
  • CJ7
  • 02-11-2014, 01:56 PM
for some reason JD thinks his stupidity is cute
Can you imagine Doctor standing over your bed and saying, over and over, you're getting better but you still feel like crap, you're still shitting blood, and your teeth keep falling out. The doctor sighs and says I have a magic cure. It will fix everything that is wrong with you. Your teeth will stop falling out, your asshole will heal, you'll feel great, and you're pecker will get rock hard again (tip of the hat to Eva). So now you're excited, when can I get the cure? The good doctor smiles as he leaves the room and says "later...". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so is JD the patient in this scenario?
To answer the question.

Votes. The Democrats are hoping that voters, or at least a majority, will look upon this as a magnanimous gesture and decide to keep the course, with the Senate and the Presidency staying in Democrat controle.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2014, 06:00 PM
so is JD the patient in this scenario? Originally Posted by JCM800
my guess is JD dreams of getting people's pecker hard....so I go with doctor!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Jackie said your mangina was tight.
Jackie said your mangina was tight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
OK, Old Gregg... what ever you say... you fucking weirdo

Once again no answer. Shall I go back and look at what you all wrote when Cruz wanted to postpone the entire program?
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Once again no answer. Shall I go back and look at what you all wrote when Cruz wanted to postpone the entire program? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't you write about Ted Cruz and the effects of government shutdowns seeing how Congress just passed another debt ceiling without a Ted Cruz sighting!

The GOP done told your boy to STFU and sit in the corner. Ole Teddy ain't going to fight against any incumbents up for re-election either. Didn't take him long to fall in line....
Why don't you write about Ted Cruz and the effects of government shutdowns seeing how Congress just passed another debt ceiling without a Ted Cruz sighting!

The GOP done told your boy to STFU and sit in the corner. Ole Teddy ain't going to fight against any incumbents up for re-election either. Didn't take him long to fall in line.... Originally Posted by WTF
Cruz is a Wuss!
Once again no answer. Shall I go back and look at what you all wrote when Cruz wanted to postpone the entire program? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You answer no questions, bur expect others to answer yours. LOL It is why you will remain a dimatard.