S.N.A.T.C.H. Short Notice Availability . . .

S.N.A.T.C.H. . . .

After extensive thought, the ladies and men who have reached out, ladies whose business has been greatly affected by the removal of S.N.A.T.C.H., and the mood on the board, I, along with other moderators I have met with one on one, have made the decision to bring it back. If you have been wanting this to transpire say "I"

The thread will be brought back very very soon with the same rules and regulations, but with much stricter penalties and infractions to be given to those who ignore these rules and regulations. Plus, an explanation and example of a proper post will be posted. This is for you!!! Please abide by these rules.

Ladies and men, please be patient. I will not give a date exactly but can assure you that whenever it is, will be way better than not having it at all.

Details to come, so please stand by.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Coachpaul
😘😘😘
"I"
Eye!
Yay! I am looking forward to it
"It's a celebration bitches"

Show Coach Paul some titties!
I
Xoxo
It's about time -
  • BEBEJ
  • 05-24-2017, 05:25 PM
Yay! <3
awwww , shit

I'll get slapped again for keeping a post count

It was so worth it !!!
S.N.A.T.C.H. . . .

After extensive thought, the ladies and men who have reached out, ladies whose business has been greatly affected by the removal of S.N.A.T.C.H., and the mood on the board, I, along with other moderators I have met with one on one, have made the decision to bring it back. If you have been wanting this to transpire say "I"

The thread will be brought back very very soon with the same rules and regulations, but with much stricter penalties and infractions to be given to those who ignore these rules and regulations. Plus, an explanation and example of a proper post will be posted. This is for you!!! Please abide by these rules.

Ladies and men, please be patient. I will not give a date exactly but can assure you that whenever it is, will be way better than not having it at all.

Details to come, so please stand by.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Coachpaul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007

You are the best, and I miss your face , that is all, carry on.
Huzzah!