Well Let's See What Your Going To Do

Both Whispers & I will be on the sidelines watching. You wanted COED? Well let's see what it looks like in TWO WEEKS!

We'll just pour a drink and watch the SNATCH ThreAD. That's some funny shit right there.

So go for it Fire Phoenix you and your cast of characters along with the usual suspects... let's see what you got. I double dare the usual suspects to post some thing of value here in COED. There only purpose is to hide behind those handles and take cheap shots. But who knows maybe I'll be surprised.

Message From The Boss

Usual Suspects

Nuglet
Gfejunkie
Observing
Bobave
Johnny Yanks
inspector farquar
russellevans
Gt27
Gamer
I'm sad, SL How did I not make the list?!
And he sent you to deliver the message that he was taking a hiatus?
Me either!!!

Sam
I'm sad, SL How did I not make the list?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now that's funny...
Me either!!!

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Come on Cro Fire Britches is going to need all the help she can get.
Damn it SL,
Even if Whispers is pouring baby formula;
You better be pouring whiskey.
I'm going to miss you both. Tonight I'm going to post step by step how we can all help take down the Austin AMP'S that traffic humans to be sex slaves TOMORROW! I know that neither of you support that so give me words of wisdom?

https://youtu.be/QoLywiaM6PA
  • gt27
  • 06-04-2017, 11:48 PM
I'm going to miss you both. Tonight I'm going to post step by step how we can all help take down the Austin AMP'S that traffic humans to be sex slaves TOMORROW! I know that neither of you support that so give me words of wisdom?

https://youtu.be/QoLywiaM6PA Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I won't miss either. Good riddance and don't think that we will miss you.

I had a couple of ideas for topics to bring up while SL is one vacation and Whispers is gone.

One would be for SL. He loved to post pricing examples etc. about the ladies in Austin. I was thinking about posting a poll asking a simple question: If SL was a provider, would he be a $50/hr provider, $100/hour provider etc.

The other would be for Whispers. If whispers were an actor, would he look like: Chris Penn, a fat Steve Buscemi, Joe Pesci or John C. Reilly.
😂 😁 💤

In that order

Sam
Uncle SL, W,

Are you taking your Fan Club with you? That would be great !
What about the groupies? Not so much
I won't miss either. Good riddance and don't think that we will miss you. Originally Posted by gt27

You are not going to miss us but you got nothing better to do than to talk about us!
Uncle SL, W,

Are you taking your Fan Club with you? That would be great !
What about the groupies? Not so much Originally Posted by fun2come
Sorry.... Nope.....

It's their job to stay behind and make sure the SL/Whispers channel has non stop controversial programming and create new content to motivate us when we return....
I'm sad, SL How did I not make the list?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Wait?

Let me look....

Nope.... There you are....definitely on the list.....
  • gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 11:24 PM

You are not going to miss us but you got nothing better to do than to talk about us! Originally Posted by Whispers
I won't miss you? Awww, I thought you were fat. Do you miss me? I don't go anywhere and think of you nor this site, but it seems you think of me even while disabled. Didn't you qualify for SSA? I'm sure you will in time, just keep trying. If you can't make SSA by mere lack of physical talent, just start talking, they will get the message.

Good luck.