Not sure why people are in denial when an AMP is doing bare back full service for $120.00 TTL included.

I'm not sure why many are still in denial.

Three gals who just got to the states and barely speak English are doing bare back full service and BBBJCIM for a grand total of only $120.00

Activities: Nice deep massage, LFK, DFK, HJ, BBBJCIMNQBS, FS, FIV, FIA, DATY, DATO

Ask yourself this? Why is that? Why do they charge so little? Only $60 + $60 ? The gals are good looking and not fat. The office is really nice.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?

Go find out. They take walk in appointments. The name is:

GoGo SPA.
600 Round Rock W Dr #502,
Round Rock, TX 78681

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2080186
Well, you just increase their business 10X.

With all due respect TT. What do you expect to accomplish with these threads? There is a whole section on this site dedicated to amp's. Do you really thinck you will get the support you want from here?

If you truly believe this stuff is going on and you have proof, go to the proper authorities, not a fuck site.
That be in Williamson County and they don't fuck around up there...
You doin' the research yourself in these places?
That be in Williamson County and they don't fuck around up there...
You doin' the research yourself in these places? Originally Posted by Observing
You are right ma'am. They sure don't.
With all due respect TT. What do you expect to accomplish with these threads? There is a whole section on this site dedicated to amp's. Do you really thinck you will get the support you want from here?

If you truly believe this stuff is going on and you have proof, go to the proper authorities, not a fuck site. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Excellent points Mr. Kick!

First, the mods want even AMP discussions to be in CoEd.

Secondly, most AMP guys are smarter and better looking then the FS guys so I'm trying to bring them over. lol

Thirdly, I think that keeping it active will hopefully get people to realize the gals are trafficked. And if you see some white dude on TV you will know that's Treetop.

Also, I TOTALL AGREE that the problem has to be tackled from EVERY angle.

The problem I have with these dudes is that they don't police themselves. Therefore, someone else is going to.

I have absolutely no idea if the spa owners are reading this but I hope they do. If they are not they should.

Does anybody know if they are?

That would make it much easier to comminicate my issues.

Hopefully my buddy George Soros (or however it's spelled) helps me orchestrate putting 5 protesters in front of 32 AMP'S.

There are thousands of UT students and activist looking for a good cause. I just need some help.
Threads like this arouse my hunger more than anything else.