Whispers, welcome back!

• gt27
  • 06-05-2017, 11:45 PM
I missed you. I really looked up to you. You set an example for all of us and it is hard to follow in your footsteps(I don't weigh that much). How will I learn to treat a women so well on this forum that I am perceived as a true gentlemen and casted in a genre that no longer exits? I want to know how you romance all of these young women? How do you compel them to think that an overweight man of your age is worth riding? Oh, I get it, it's about the dollars. Damn. I have some savings, but I don't want to dig through that to get a girl that is my kids age. I would rather pay to have my kid go through college.

So, outside of paying for every clit you get, what is your game? I want to know because you portray yourself as having some game. Share some details.
Your here for the ladies when you travel to austin on business, right?
You write about whispers so much I'm starting to think you want to set an appointment with him.
You write about whispers so much I'm starting to think you want to set an appointment with him. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
gt attempted to set up a golf date with Whispers and it was a non-starter.
Can you even begin to think Whispers could handle 18 holes in the sun?

• gt27
  • 06-06-2017, 09:01 PM
You write about whispers so much I'm starting to think you want to set an appointment with him. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I would love to meet Whispers. He seems like an asshole who has everything in life. Well, everything except common human decency and the ability to communicate in a somewhat reasonable manner.

Now, on the other hand, you seem to follow me around like you think I am Margot Robbie. Hate to break it to you but; I'm a male, I don't bat for that team and you really suck at poking fun at me. I'll be in town on the 19th if you truly want to meet me and figure out that I really do have business in Austin(I wish it was somewhere closer to home or on the ocean). Heck, I'll extend the golfing invitation to you as well. Same bet as with Whispers.
I would love to meet Whispers. He seems like an asshole who has everything in life. Well, everything except common human decency and the ability to communicate in a somewhat reasonable manner.

Now, on the other hand, you seem to follow me around like you think I am Margot Robbie. Hate to break it to you but; I'm a male, I don't bat for that team and you really suck at poking fun at me. I'll be in town on the 19th if you truly want to meet me and figure out that I really do have business in Austin(I wish it was somewhere closer to home or on the ocean). Heck, I'll extend the golfing invitation to you as well. Same bet as with Whispers. Originally Posted by gt27

What business do you have here? Lmao. If I were you, I'd hope we never meet in person.

Now that I think about it, I think your already here. You've always been here.
Consider the source Kick. When a person has the IQ of a fucken carrot their creativity skills, as well as their ability to produce coherent threads are limited at best.

Now, on the other hand, you seem to follow me around like you think I am Margot Robbie. Hate to break it to you but; I'm a male, I don't bat for that team and you really suck at poking fun at me. I'll be in town on the 19th if you truly want to meet me and figure out that I really do have business in Austin(I wish it was somewhere closer to home or on the ocean). Heck, I'll extend the golfing invitation to you as well. Same bet as with Whispers. Originally Posted by gt27
You Kansas boys are sure nice!
  • gt27
  • 06-08-2017, 12:31 AM
What business do you have here? Lmao. If I were you, I'd hope we never meet in person.

Now that I think about it, I think your already here. You've always been here. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Meet in person, eh? I'm there on the 19th. Let me know. BTW, LM good to see you. Raped any dead corpses lately?
Meet in person, eh? I'm there on the 19th. Let me know. BTW, LM good to see you. Raped any dead corpses lately? Originally Posted by gt27

Meet in person, eh? I'm there on the 19th. Let me know. BTW, LM good to see you. Raped any dead corpses lately? Originally Posted by gt27

Got any appointments set up yet? I would assume by your board persona that would be a no. Like I said you would not want to meet me. Or better yet, whoever you sent in your place, probably one of your johns.

By Felicia!
I did not miss him!

Sam
I musta missed something in science class.. you seen any LIVE CORPSES' lately? I guess folks die differently where you come from.
Here, DEAD is DEAD, otherwise it's NOT a Corpse!!!
I musta missed something in science class.. you seen any LIVE CORPSES' lately? I guess folks die differently where you come from.
Here, DEAD is DEAD, otherwise it's NOT a Corpse!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Nug knows his "older" chicks I'd listen to him.!