Question for Providers

Any provider out there ever been fucked so good that you ask your client to come back for a free second round?
Yes, a few times. Mainly discounted, though.
No, but as mentioned I offer discounted rate to my "special crush" ;-)

He's married and I am not the other woman type .... but if he pays it's just business, right?
I am not a Provider, but back in 2003 a very,very famous local Provider would come over every other Saturday and fuk me 3 times a day and all I had to do was buy her lunch.. she loved my cock.. (-:
Nope. I'm not saying I haven't been fucked damn good cause I have. Plenty I wouldn't mind seeing again but we are all here for a reason and I'm not in the hobby to find a fwb. Just like I'm not here to find a boyfriend or husband. Thats just me though. Besides I get turned on by the whole p4p thing. The dirty things being done for money. Being used that way. What can I say I'm a dirty kinky whore
Besides I get turned on by the whole p4p thing. The dirty things being done for money. Being used that way. What can I say I'm a dirty kinky whore Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Dayyuum loving that attitude ma
Dayyuum loving that attitude ma Originally Posted by russellevans
Even better BCD
Every once in awhile, yes
Yes, a few times. Mainly discounted, though. Originally Posted by JadeRose
I'm going to have to see you next time I'm in Austin since I saw on your Twitter page you are down with the swirl.
I'm going to have to see you next time I'm in Austin since I saw on your Twitter page you are down with the swirl. Originally Posted by scsholar

Lol, sure am! Unfortunately I've changed my menu up a bit recently though. Tightened up a few things. Still fun, just a few more rails.