Webcam sites (hobbyists and providers participating)

Do providers every do webcam sites with hobbyist (like participate together for tokens). I'm just curious because I want to ask but I have no clue if that is a typical thing or not.
Interesting question. In my experience, though the demimonde and cam sex websites are both extensions of the adult industry, there is very little cross over between clients. I have wondered why that is the case.
IDK, I could see that maybe providers make more with seeing more people than dealing with cams and don't bother with them. Could also be that can shows may be a bit more overstepping the hobbyist/provider relationship (maybe). Maybe I'll ask soon and see who would be interested.
I have an interest in this, as I'd like the option to cam, see clients discreetly but also give those exhibitionists with no SO's a sexy fun twist! I think maybe consent forms could possibly work, but there would be some kinks *evil grin* to iron out for sure.
I think some parties that would be interested could really make something out of it. I also totally agree on the contract. Idk if this is true or not, but I would think that several different guys and girls putting on a show could do pretty well.
I'm a cam model. Ask me anything.