double strap-on

A sweet dear client got me this......so many uses...so much fun!

you can use it when doing a double...both gals can have it in them and one of the gals can be doing the guy with a solos strapon.....exciting fun!!!!!!

anybody have experience with one??

Dallas Rain is DA BOMB
Looks like fun
Thanks Souper

Yes it is fun
..maybe I should get a video of me and miss A using it
Oh wow! Yes that would be nice. Or maybe we could meet next time your in Nw Florida
So many possibilities for fun there ...
I'd live to try it
Woohooo baby. Lets do it
It’s a lot of fun to watch two women go at it using one of these. Getting hard thinking about you two scissoring and cumming.

If you ever get a chance, I’d recommend the double Sybian mount too. Two hot women with a legit orgasm together...whew, it’s nuts.
Well hd. I am cumming your way mid august with my gal pal.....js
I'm thinking that Dallas' toy carryall is about this large:
Lol its actually a big tote with a snap shut lid..I have certain items sealed in makeup bags....I am very big on organixation.....lol
I would love to get in the middle of a couple of these!
I for one am very interested in the video side of all of this - just thought I would throw that out there!!!

Question how is a double strapon different from a double headed dildo isn't it just about the same or do you like this one better I am a proud owner of the double headed dildo that is great fun to use with a female and have a body wand between each lady and a bit of the back stage pass entry covered by a guy as well
Very interesting for sure Miss Dallas