Spitroasting

This is a report I submitted in South Texas. I thought I would share it with all in Another Realm.
Mistycc Spitroasting
Date: July 16, 2018
Name: Mistycc
Phone: Misty will provide by PM.
Email Address: mistycc5@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=106139
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Near SPID
Activities: BBBJ, titty play, FIV, DT, LFK, DFK, Mish, CG, K9, nipple play, COT, Queening, Spit Roasting, Dirty Talk, DATY, 69, 69+1, FF
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown / Blonde, Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’1” 130# 38c-26-36
The Rest of the Story: Another Hobby Brother(HB) contacted me after the last review of Misty where OG (1) and I double fucked Misty.

I have known Misty for several years. She is always ready for kinky play. It took some scheduling to work out the timing.

HB and I coordinated our arrival at the incall so that there would be no slack time waiting around.

Misty called us in. She was waiting fully dressed very sexy. She started DFK me and playing with my cock. Then, she moved on to HB. I continued playing with her tits.

Soon, we were naked on the same bed. Misty queened (sat on his face) HB. I stood for a BBBJ. Both HB and I would DFK and / or played with her tits and /or receive a BBBJ while the other DATY.

She suited me up and I fucked her missionary. HB watched and waiting his turn. HB finger fucked to a squirt. I watched. I had never seen Misty squirt. She later said it made her day.

HB wanted to 69 with her. I watched a few minutes then fucked her K-9. She moved to him to the standard BJ position on his back. She BBBJTC HB. I fucked her K-9.

She leaned up against HB. I straddled her for a BBBJHJTC. My cum shot and dripped it on her tits. As usual, I wrote my initials in the cum. We rubbed the cum all over her tits before clean –up

HB got an emergency phone call and had to leave. I showered, talked a few and departed.
Recommendation: Yes