nipplegasms....

nipplegasm.....
An orgasm occurring due to stimulation of the nipple; with or without additional stimulation, the term remains the same if the triggering action was nipple play.

Scientists have recently uncovered that stimulating a woman's nipples activates the exact same part of the brain as touching her clitoris does. This part of the brain contains shared neurons that are stimulated when either the clitoris or nipples are touched. It’s these neurons which signal for the release of oxytocin, a neurochemical which causes feelings of pleasure and relaxation. The levels of oxytocin then spike in the brain just before reaching orgasm.

I myself can have a nipplegasm by just lightly biting /sucking or tweaking my rleft nipple....but not the right one..it is too sensative {lol}

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/30/america ... m_partner/
Phoenix Skye in Dallas was multi-nipplegasmic, among her many other talents.
You need two left nipples Dallas. (smile)
I adore my nipples nursed. As I'm ridding your cock, I want you to open your mouth wide, now stick your tongue out, take my breast as deep as you can..now latch on and suck..suck..and suck...makes my pussy juices flow...oh and don't forget my other nipple..she enjoys a nice squeeze
If you want to get me off faster sucking on my left nipple will do it every time
I've been fortunate to know several ladies capable of orgasm from nipple stimulation only. It's a genuine turnon when it happens.

I've never erupted myself from nipple stimulation alone, but it's something I'd like to try--listening, ladies?
This topic makes me hard!
MsAthena has awesome nipples

Thx for input ...nice to read the responses...woohoooo
Rough nipple play will get me off every time.
Yes my dear sweet Tucson... I luv your nips!!
Do most guys like their nipples played with? I love it
alot of guys do....but most of my doubles gals don't!

Souper...lol!
Do most guys like their nipples played with? I love it Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
I sure do. Alone, it doesn't make me orgasm but it sure helps.... as Dallas knows!
Does not do anything for me....
It is amazingly easy for a competent hypnotist to train this response.