P411 Security

This thread is about P411 in general, and not about current access issues.

I believe the site has been attacked by anti-hobby hackers.

I often read that P411 is "safe." Perhaps. However, I know "for a fact" and from personal experience that a police department in south Florida has a current and active provider account on P411. I also know "as a fact" that an anti-hobby non-profit has a male account there. I assume it's used to see what is happening there.

Fyi, I paid a private investigator in 2019 to determine who owns P411. The following facts are verified.

Gina never sold P411. She had an insurance policy with an insurance company based in the UK. The policy insured her and the P411 database. She was able to collect on this policy by claiming health issues.

The insurance company then sold P411 to a German man residing in Spain. He's invested in Bitcoin. He has connections to a European organization that would serve Liam Niesson as a suitable villain in his next film.

Owner is:
Valorimus S.L. Calle Marbella 20, 07610 Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Support line: +19053637684

Notice this site similarities
https://aphroditecollection.com/admirer-login-page/
If you hit the home button on that page you listed it takes you to P411 so it's just another way into the same server it looks like.
Mallorca is a very cool place to vacation. If I was a movie villain, I would definitely live there.
What's the name of the fake provider account?
I don't see any documentation to support the original post. Nor am I inclined to believe that any insurance company would insure a site engaging in that amount of risk. Russell Brice searched the entire world to try and find an insurance company that would cover his climbers for expeditions on Mt Everest, and every single one turned him down, including Lloyd's of London. Why would an insurance company offer to cover a site where its activities have been deemed illegal in certain jurisdictions?

Unless you want to cite the name of the private investigator, as well as the UC provider account, and other relevant details, I don't see how all of us are supposed to take this seriously?
So I can start a business... Get an insurance policy on it... Then say... I'm sick.. And get paid? Best. Plan. Ever.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but about a month ago, there looked to be around 40,000 admirers and 9,500 companions. I was curious as to the ration which I remember calculated around 4 to 1. LE doesn't have time to chase down 50,000 people. Hackers, maybe they could play with peoples minds but don't even see that going anywhere.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but about a month ago, there looked to be around 40,000 admirers and 9,500 companions. I was curious as to the ration which I remember calculated around 4 to 1. LE doesn't have time to chase down 50,000 people. Hackers, maybe they could play with peoples minds but don't even see that going anywhere. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000

Let me just put it this way, it has been stated numerous times with internal memos to P411 members that we are not supposed to be revealing anything from inside of the site to the public. That being said, since you have already posted these numbers, I can say without violating protocol that the companion number is relatively close to being accurate, while the admirer number is significantly too high. You can deduce from that what you'd like, but suffice to say there are tens of thousands of registered users.

It has also be stated more than once than any info regarding clients stored on their servers is very limited. Additionally it has been stated that any info regarding providers, specifically proof of age documents, that would keep minors off the site, is stored securely and under encryption. Does that mean there's no risk of info being compromised? No, of course not, there's still risk. But at this point that wouldn't be my main concern. My concern would be when and if the site will return. There's always some level of risk in this endeavor, not matter how "safe" you go about it.
So I can start a business... Get an insurance policy on it... Then say... I'm sick.. And get paid? Best. Plan. Ever. Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50
Good work if you can get it. And I’ve had many women tell me I’m sick.
FACT: P411 is in Canada and their business is legal. Any LE in the US would have to go through Canada courts to get info from them. They are not going to waste their time to get some poor shmo hobbest in Florida or any where else in the US.

Short of a major bust involing child prostitution and trafficing, P411 is about as safe as your going to find.
^^^
Click "Terms" from the Home page, then scroll to bottom of page, the owners name and address is there, in a font color hard to read (on purpose). When Gina owned the site there was a Toronto address there, the UK insurance company replaced it when she collected on her policy, and current owner replaced them.
P411 publishes the owners name and address on the website, it is Valorimus S.L. Calle Marbella 20, 07610 Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
With that info you can search govt. business registrations to find the owner. But he only fronts for the Liam Niesson movie villains.

https://aphroditecollection.com/admirer-login-page/
P411 now asking for beta testers. Any guys want to be a beta tester? See the banner on P411. They ask "Do you have what it takes to be a tester" haha...

The P411 hacker has a sense of humor.
Why would you hire a PI to investigate P411?
Coincidentally USG has been down for days as well.
what is USG, USA Sex Guide?