TER anyone?

Am I the only one that still uses TER? It’s upscale and free unless you want to use vip features. I love it, to me it’s neck and neck with p411, but cheaper and with descriptive reviews. Can we normalize TER again? Asking for a friend
I use it and have reviews and hey free ad is a free ad right ?
Been in there for years. Especially useful when you travel.
Unfortunately, the VIP features are a necessity if you want to know what services were offered.
I agree, for the gentlemen TER is useless without the VIP access. I had a subscription but cancelled it years ago. Now I use a combo of p411, Eccie and OH2.
Yeah I have a couple reviews on TER. I just don’t find it user friendly nor do I want to pay for ANOTHER board.
I don’t use it. P411 and Tryst, trying out private delights now that I’ve given up on oh2.
I use it as a means to verify authenticity.
I use it as a means to verify authenticity. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
I do the same, when I have someone giving a provider as his refes & my go to to check her out .
Probably the worst site ever related to this industry. While on a technical level, the site is well maintained, the real problem lies with the administration and their policies. The site is grossly chalk full of fake reviews, many of which are prompted by the incentive to abuse false reviews in order to gain VIP access. Even if they somehow were able to verify the integrity of most reviews, they don't offer a life time membership, and their pricing for membership is absurd.

I think the only way there will ever be an ironclad site for this business is if the site moderators are both unbiased, and able to control entry / exit to the site. The means making it exceedingly clear to people that the repercussions for misconduct will be both grievous and permanent, and there's 0 change of ever being able to get back on the site. That's next to impossible in this line of work, both due to participants willingness to share personal info, in addition to being able to verify it, and control access in the event that something goes awry. Plus, nobody wants to work for free, and it would be difficult to keep a site like that profitable.
TER was the first Review board I joined. It had an advertisement on the back cover of Playboy at the time. Now when I need to check out a provider who does not have a review here, I go to TER. Between TER, ECCIE and P411, I can get the intel on just about every lady who has been doing this for awhile.