The Red Scare returns

The RED SCARE returns to American polatics . . .by the Democrats!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2020-hill...191140891.html

Its like watching a bull shark eating its young.
no link to the red scare
Thanks.

Does it work now?
Thanks.

Does it work now? Originally Posted by ICU 812
looks like it's working to me
Yes it is. Who is Gabbard referring to when she says "proxies"?
Yes it is. Who is Gabbard referring to when she says "proxies"? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Clinton and her minions. Ohh and the heads at the dnc.

All of whom have been undermining her campaign.
no link to the red scare Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Sixty years or so after the Joe McCarthy commie witch-hunt era, the Democrats are doing it to themselves. Any one remember blacklisting and the other Joe?

Millennials and Gen X and Z need to look that up.
So lets just bring up the Uranium One deal for the Russians that some also claim included interesting donations to the Clinton Foundation
Surprised it's democrats? Remember, the House UnAmerican Activities Committee was ran by democrats as they controlled the House.
the red scare? I thought this was a thread about red wings?
Originally Posted by matchingmole

your LOL is moot.

the red scare link is fixed and working.
at least Gabbard hit back at Hillary's russian plant comment. she really is a despicable person.

hillary is a TDS crank.

<------<<<< she deserves this treatment.
I would like to know why the hell Hillary Clinton is sticking her two cents into any of this anyway. She is no longer holding any political position or office. She needs to just move on and finish her pathetic life out in another direction. Nobody gives a fuck about her anymore.
I would like to know why the hell Hillary Clinton is sticking her two cents into any of this anyway. She is no longer holding any political position or office. Originally Posted by Levianon17
She knows (so does Bill) where it will END! Chelsea has no future.

The motive for the most recent Hoax will be clear when the blubbering Democrats start whining about THEIR NEW RULE on appointees: That a President "under investigation" is prohibited from nominating or even suggesting a nominee for the SCOTUS vacancies in particular and any others they hope to reserve for a Democrat who is a President.

Trump is a Democrat!