ROCBRIT GREEK?

mmmm greek does seem to be a killer for men
My SO , former s.a.b never enjoyed Greek before now she begs for it all the time . The best way to start is using different size butt plugs gradually step up before the date and then you will be ready . Then you will be wanting it all the time . Also wet platinum works the best (IMHO)
s.a.b? Missed that one I'm afraid
So I've yet to see the review of popping RBs virgin rosebud? Has it happened yet?
especially one with GPS, can you imagine one with GAS as well - while Greek was on the menu?? - errrrrrrr

NM lmao Originally Posted by MountainGoat
She's livin on the wrong side of the country to be having GPS & GAS, if she thinks her stuff is all that she needs to go to Van Nuys, CA, and start fucking in front of the camera. Then she'll fit right in with the others that think their shit is ALL THAT.
LOVE HATERS
LOVE HATERS Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Haters make for better buisness for every bad comment you will get two good ones!!
LOVE HATERS Originally Posted by rocbrittany
We love u 2, just not today & tomorrow doesn't look very promising either.
DITTO SWEETIE
ILL SAY IT AGAIN I LOVE HATERS
ILL SAY IT AGAIN I LOVE HATERS Originally Posted by rocbrittany
I love the feistiness in you sweety keep up the good work!!! Make him wave the !! Yea im being a kiss ass but it looks like such a nice ass too kiss!!!

If I hate on you, will you love on my 1.3" of dangling death?

PATHETIC

OOPS DID I HAVE CAP LOCKS ON
The hating and Caps thing is getting VERY boring!

I strongly encourage you to turn it down!!!!!!!!

DD
I'm a hater from way back in the day! I hate: standing in line, blue cheese, cats that don't give a damn about you, cheap toilet paper, traffic, candy that sticks to your teeth, cheap Cologne...so much hate in my heart I'm like the Grinch.