Moving to the country...

Hello...
I was just wondering about what kind of feedback I would receive about my move... I just finalized my dream home on the outskirts of Sherman/Dorchester. I have always been a country girl at heart and needed a place where I could keep my horse (boarding in Dallas was killing me) and my big dog. I don't mind hosting at my place...it's not going to draw any attention, my house is secluded and off the road...and of course will still be offering outcalls. I guess I am just wondering about the hobby community...is there any demand for providers up around Grayson County? Or do I need to rent an incall in Dallas to survive...I hope not...Let me know! Thank you!!
Yours Truly...
Merci, I'm north of Greenville..not too far from Sherman. Is your place south or east of Sherman?
It is located off Old Dorchester Rd...I'm not real sure of where it is in comparison to Greenville. I believe it is Southwest of Sherman...Not far from Celina. There is a little town there called Dorchester. Does that help any? PM me and I will give you the address for a google map if you like... I should be moved within the week. I'm so excited. It is a beautiful place. I sure do hope you can make it out to visit me Angus... I'll wear the slut red lipstick for you...wink

I just looked on a map...and as best as I can figure it looks to be about a 45 min drive from Greenville.
Yeah you're south and west of Sherman. Was hoping it was the other way. Still closer than where you were. Lol
Lol...was hoping you'd be more toward Tom Bean and Bonham.
Well ... Angus... I promise to make it well worth the trip! Plus I will give you a hellofa special to come and stay a while...wink
Sounds like you have a great place. Maybe I need to bring my horse and go trail riding with you. After we ride horses maybe you'll show me how good a CG you are.
If you drivin HR then come by and get me. We can give her a country boy tag team she'll never forget lol.
good luck on your move sugar!!
I am in Sherman and will definitely be contacting you