Anthony Wiener - Absolutely no sense of shame.

someone needs to send Wieners pix to BSwine. He seems to be back on the "junk"
So which is worse. Getting an under the desk blow job from an intern in the Oval Office, or texting pics of your dick to various women?

Keep in mind, this is happening in New York. I would say his odds of winning are pretty good.

Maybe if he wins, Bill and him can hang out and talk about being "the comeback kid" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, I think both should disqualify a person for public office. And Sanford should never have been elected again. People are getting weird out there.

But if that is who the voters want . . .
That's not fair, Huma is actually a beautiful woman

Not bad for a woman whose mother
helped found the Muslim Sisterhood.
A muslim who was born in Michigan,
who was an intern for Hillary Clinton
she was first lady, and Chief Staff for
Secretary of State Clinton the last
few years.
  • Doove
  • 05-24-2013, 04:19 AM
So which is worse. Getting an under the desk blow job from an intern in the Oval Office, or texting pics of your dick to various women? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually, I think both should disqualify a person for public office. And Sanford should never have been elected again. People are getting weird out there.

But if that is who the voters want . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We pay women for sex. I'm pretty sure we should just shut the fuck up.
We pay women for sex. I'm pretty sure we should just shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Doove
Can't argue with that.

But we have all convinced ourselves that the buying and selling of pussy is really not a crime. Or at least that is what my dick tells me.
Gotta go with Doove that one