hahaha - somehow I think this Houston thread will translate to the Austin environment quite aptly...

If he said he's not, I suppose he's not.
I'm sure he could easily find a gay or non gay even, to do him in the back door.
But he is asking a female to do it.
I think of being gay as having a relationship with the same sex.
For example, I could rub taco's with a girl every now and then but I'm not gay.
I suppose because I do not want to have a monogamous relationship with her.

*Shrug*

Interesting.
It's a pretty backwards debate as it is NOT the sexual activity that makes one gay but rather who they prefer to perform that activity with.
There is absolutely no difference between a woman sticking a tongue/finger up his butt to enhance the experience or using a toy.
This (Bend Over BF) activity is actually extremely common with many heterosexual couples these days and is termed "Pegging". Look it up.
Thanks for the reminder that there are still so many small minds out there! What ignorance right?
to each their own ..................
taking it in the ass does not make you gay!!! means you like ass play,
not my thing but go for it
I guess I am wondering why bobave thinks "this thread will translate to the Austin environment quite aptly"?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I feel stupider for having read that thread.
I feel stupider for having read that thread. Originally Posted by Sammy75
try having it in your home forum.....
I think the original poster on the Houston thread is close minded and not very discreet. Those are both hugely unattractive qualities in my book.

I don't care how physically attractive a women might be... if she's close minded, judgmental or likes to discuss her client's proclivities here then I have no desire to see her.