Why can't I post SC reviews?

Aww, ya'll are no fun. I thought I would help the community by posting SC reviews so the gentlemen can know who to get to dance for their female friends. I can't even post in SC discussions! I go more than some of ya'll! It's not like I'd actually get PA since it has to be approved. Oh well.

Gentlemen please feel free to PM me any intel that would be relevant to me. And please no, "Nice girls don't go to SC"....I'm here aren't I?
  • Netx9
  • 09-29-2014, 07:20 AM
Just post the info here! Announcing the New SAangel SC "Tips and Tricks" thread!
Completely agreed. No need to bury it in the SC forum. Might as well post it in here.
I believe in honest reviews...I'm sure they (girls and management at the SC I frequent) know about this site so I don't want some girl pissed at me because I thought she needed to reapply her deo before giving me a lap dance.

Or management stalking me because I'm sure I kinda stick out...
Nice girls don't go to strip clubs.

Bad girls go everywhere.

There I said it. Waddy a gonna do about it?

Make me pay for lunch? I was going to do that anyway.
Have to ask Kit Kat about the limitations on SC reviews.

Remember a thread with her about something along the lines. *Maybe* it wasn't SC but similar.
.... I don't want some girl pissed at me because I thought she needed to reapply her deo before giving me a lap dance.
... Originally Posted by SAangel27
I was actually curious about this myself as I love watching strippers crawl around for my money.....

And just flat out honestly im addicted to reading the "other reviews" area about street walkers lol.
  • Dkayz
  • 10-01-2014, 04:28 AM
*sigh* Angel, you're the best strip club buddy lol. I agree you should be able to leave reviews.
  • CS25
  • 10-01-2014, 05:36 AM
SAangel27....totally agree with you. It would be hot to have a gorgeous, open-minded young lady such as yourself reviewing other young ladies at a SC. From a guy's perspective it would be exciting to read...almost like threesome foreplay fantasy if you will. But your point about other girls getting pissed would become a reality. Some would say you don't like them because of particular comments made. To quote Riz from Grease I: "Some people are just so sensitive."
  • Mokoa
  • 10-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Providers may post their reviews here in the Coed forum.

You may post your review of your SC experience here as well. Just make sure the names of the dancers who participated are masked. (For example, J*** instead of Jane)
I'd be all for posting them here if there was a Private tag I could use. Oh well.
Whoa..So we CAN write reviews?!
Chewbacca Review! Do it!
Why not regale the tale to a Hobbyist and have him put it up in private tags so as to keep the spirit of the ECCIE rules in effect.