Name: Tiana
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, Nuru, BBBJ, Ball sucking, Fuma, Tuma, Tuha, DATY, CG, Mish, Doggie, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long Black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiana is a Doll! Natural B Cups, Nice little ass sticking out that begs to be spanked and slapped. Perfectly rounded little sex machine.
Has a couple of tats but nothing that is distracted. Big one on her back.
Recommendation: Yes
Very good description of Tiana’s looks. Met her yesterday during my lineup request before choosing and hopping into session with Foxy (the most beautiful and petite flower in AMPville right now). I will say Tiana is also a looker although not quite Foxy material, which would explain why I don’t remember the third gal I met.

I will certainly see Tiana soon after I bang Foxy again today. Might be a good day for a back to back session.
Well, that tremendously high praise makes it imperative that I see her sometime this week, GR. We seem to be experiencing another surplus of talent at the moment. Thanks much for the superb review and your trusted guidance, as always!
WOW Tiana sounds awesome! Thanks for the superbly written review, Ghostrider!
WOW Tiana sounds awesome! Thanks for the superbly written review, Ghostrider! Originally Posted by VeryClean
she is awesome.. I like Ghost's folksy writing style, it's different from others I read here. I get a bit worn out from the "I pounded her 'til she got four O's" reviews that are too common.
  • Aoi
  • 07-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Awesome.
You have been a busy customer, Ghostrider.