3 club tour

Work got cancelled for the day, so I decided to hit the strip clubs in Dallas.

I knew Baby Dolls Dallas would be the best and hit there first. I guess the upstairs is champagne only now. Oh well. I headed to the area behind the stage for dances.

I think I saw six total women: four from Cuba, one from Panama (the hottest) and an old friend from Venezuela. About half the women reached for junior. No kissing. My old friend let junior out to play and did a near stripper slide. Outside of that, I got no more action.

I am lifetime VIP at Buck's Dallas and went there and saw very little I liked. There was this one half way attractive gal, weird figure. (Some women were flat out huge). I'd say she was a 7. She was tatted up, mouth ring, 21 from Indiana. I took her to the back. We chatted. She grabbed junior, said she would love to kiss me, and offered to bang me right there for $1000. I shook my head at the price. WTF? A $1000? Sure enough, she had takers. She said guys balked at the price but always came back. I am sure she would have been a great fuck. The crazy ones always are but I passed.

Then I went to the Lodge. There are like no women not surgically attached to a man. So I tip a girl on stage and she says that she has someone to see before me. I waited 30 minutes on her. She is talking and drinking with the guy. No dances. Ask another girl. She says okay. She then finishes her last stage and says, "Sorry, someone else just bought me off." Say what? Then I ask a third girl at the bar, "I just ordered some food. Maybe later."
Three strikes and I am outta there. There were a few women, even ones who were not Latina, who were attractive but who cares when they are so hard to corral. I would have been self conscious but every time I have been during the day, it has been like this.

So what did I learn? Fuck the USA! You can have nicer, better looking Latinas at the Hong Kong strip club in Tijuana who will fuck the shit out of you for $100.

Or you can fuck women like this for $125 in Mexico City. Why pay that for a few fucking dances? https://twitter.com/ModelsEuropa

All in all I had fun, but would I do it again? No. It is just such a waste of money compared to what is a mere 2 hour flight away.