TS Reviews

I enjoy reading the reviews. I chuckle when I ready "she". I do have a question for the reviewers. Why do you refer to them as a she? It is a he. No matter how you slice it, chop, hormone it up. He will always be a he. 1000 years from now, when the bones are dug up, carbon 14 dating will prove the chromosomes. You can't change the DNA... He will always be a he.
Because in this Hobby, we strive to be civil to each other and to avoid being insulting if at all possible. The 'she' is used because that is what the TS girls preferred to be called! This is how I understand it!
  • eyefo
  • 08-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Also, a number of the legitimate ones --- NOT guys playing dress up -- have an internal, genetic feminine bias, which means they largely live and think of themselves as women. Many do NOT want to have the surgery performed due to many potential complications, not the least of which is expense.

So these "ladies" are much more than their plumbing.

I'm sure you can think of the reverse, "women" you've known who were so ONLY because of their plumbing, and otherwise thought of themselves and acted like tough dudes and would not be caught dead in lingerie or doling out a girlfriend experience.
Because in this Hobby, we strive to be civil to each other and to avoid being insulting if at all possible. The 'she' is used because that is what the TS girls preferred to be called! This is how I understand it! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Well said...