Spurs beat the Heat in Game 1

I'm not holding my breath but, I hope the Spurs whip Lebron and the Heat. Tim Duncan just keeps on chugging up and down the floor. The Spurs are a class act and have been for a very very long time.
go Spurs
  • CJ7
  • 06-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Im not a big pro BB fan by any stretch, but I do like and pull for the Sprus
I am all Houston all the time when it comes to college and professional sports. Unfortunately the Rockets have not given me much to cheer about when it comes to professional basketball. When the Rockets are eliminated, the Spurs become my team. Coach Pop is a class act as are most of their players. I hope they win it all!
I am all Houston all the time when it comes to college and professional sports and the Rockets have not given me much to cheer about when it comes to professional basketball. When they are eliminated, the Spurs become my team. Coach Pop is a class act as are most of their players.

For the record, my allegiance for Texas teams does not necessarily transcend to other Texas professional franchises. I am not a Mavs fan and the Cowboys are my least favorite team in all of professional sports. As for the Rangers, I never particularly cared for them either until they signed Nolan Ryan. As you can tell by my avatar, in college it is all about the Coogs!

Go Spurs (until next year)!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-08-2013, 05:36 AM
I bet the Spurs to beat the Heat. The odds were just to good to pass up...one dollar to win a buck ninety. Spurs are deeper off the bench and Wade has not looked good in these playoffs.
i have the spurs pre season at 12 to 1 to win the NBA
Lebron can't do it on his own.

Great effort by Tony Parker on that last shot. Sure, it was a lot of luck involved, but good luck comes to those that make it happen.
Spurs just one win away.
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Spurs just one win away. Originally Posted by JCM800
I hope you can't say that after tonight
What a shame. I'm predicting that the Spurs are going to get their doors blown off tomorrow. Too bad.
What a shame. I'm predicting that the Spurs are going to get their doors blown off tomorrow. Too bad. Originally Posted by timpage
Didn't happen. Exciting game right until Duncan missed that chippie. Like you said -- too bad. Spurs getting older and this might have been their last big chance.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Is it may the best team win in the end!