Encounter: Cara Mia, hottest provider in the hobby?

Date: 7/5/18
Name: Cara Mia
User ID:: none
Phone: after screening
Email Address: caramia19@protonmail.com
URL / Website: www.iamcaramia.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown 4 star hotel
Activities: cbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: long, brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9", 120 lbs, model figure, big brown eyes, olive skin (she's italian/ukrainian/spanish and could pass for any # of ethnicities), B cup, amazingly small waist, large but well-done tattoo on hip and a smaller latin phrase on ribcage, very long legs. If you like the pics on her site, you'll love her look in person. If your taste runs toward tall, thin, willowy model types, she's a ten. Her site says she's 19, definitely looks young. Nipple piercing on her right side.
Recommendation: Yes
Drop dead fucking gorgeous!!
In reaching out to her recently , she replied back with such a arrogant rude reply which turned into a immature shout text . Her hot factor dropped in half her .

Be on being 19
She used to dance at Bucks Dallas. Had her once at the stabin' cabin when she was a civilian about a year ago. I pulled her off of SA then. Didn't repeat. She wasn't a GFE. Hot body though and the face is sexy. Pic below show her real look with no make up.

She used to dance at Bucks Dallas. Had her once at the stabin' cabin when she was a civilian about a year ago. I pulled her off of SA then. Didn't repeat. She wasn't a GFE. Hot body though and the face is sexy. Pic below show her real look with no make up.

Originally Posted by majicream

You dog. I was seeing here while she was on SA too. I was giving her 250 but had to pick her up. She was GFE with me though
You dog. I was seeing here while she was on SA too. I was giving her 250 but had to pick her up. She was GFE with me though Originally Posted by txexetoo
LOL, sorry txexetoo I messed up, I actually saw here two years ago. It was August 2016. She's definitely not 19 now as she advertises because she was 19 when I saw her. I always check the ID for the young'uns.

Don't know what pics are allowed, but here is one up close and personal from the chronicles of 2016....
interesting. she has THIS REVIEW on her faq page.
  • T-One
  • 07-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Butter face
Not with that schnoz.
  • GB94
  • 10-26-2018, 03:51 PM
Link to her page doesn’t work. What does she look like??
  • nono
  • 10-26-2018, 05:19 PM
Nah she is not 19 I saw her two years ago when she was on backpage. She did start out as a model before providing. She does got an attitude issue though.
Site is not up anymore. Sucks.