Favorite way to BBBJCIM

Allison and Breakinghearts, you guys SOOO need to cum to DFW lol
That way you can get your hard cock all the way down my wanting and willing throat and just when you are getting ready to shoot your load, I reach back grab your ass and pull you in deeper so you can fuck my pretty face and quirt it down my throat... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Only thing Wrong with that is there is no cum play and i like to see it all over your lips and tongue.
But your way sounds very good also Allison !!
Wildwooly, I agree that it is very hottt seeing the cum shoot into a waiting and wanting mouth. That is why when I am ready to shoot, I jack my very large thick creamy load into a very wide open mouth and watch the gal savor the taste all over her lips and tongue, swish it aound her mouth a bit and then swallow it all before she sucks the rest out of my cock to complere the feeding
Wildwooly, I agree that it is very hottt seeing the cum shoot into a waiting and wanting mouth. That is why when I am ready to shoot, I jack my very large thick creamy load into a very wide open mouth and watch the gal savor the taste all over her lips and tongue, swish it aound her mouth a bit and then swallow it all before she sucks the rest out of my cock to complere the feeding Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Oh I enjoy rolling it around and savoring it too..either way as long as I get to swallow it all Im happy..
Oh miss Allison tell me a story Originally Posted by soxfan
Ok darlin, cum here let me whisper naughty sweet things in your ear while I stroke your hard cock and let you shoot your hot load in my hot little mouth...
dammit yall are making me horny....and cum hungry....come here wildwolly & whitechocolate! lol
lol Dallas I keep seeing that pic and thinking Did I write that comment.....lol To funny if we ran the same avatar at the same time.............New pics cuming soon boys of me and Dallas, any request???