USA Today declares Trump unfit to be President.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement...es_trump_unfit

Google the title...lots of articles.
Has there ever been this number of politicians (his own party, lol), publications, news sources, etc. that have ever condemned a candidate as much as Trumpolini has? Nope.

"He is erratic."

"He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief."

"He traffics in prejudice."

"His business career is checkered."

"He isn’t leveling with the American people."

"He speaks recklessly."

"He has coarsened the national dialogue."

"He’s a serial liar."

The editors are in good company. No major daily newspaper has endorsed Donald Trump, and many conservative papers who boast having never, or almost never, endorsed a Democrat – some in more than a century – have been endorsing Hillary Clinton. Among them, The Arizona Republic, The Cincinnati Enquirer, The Dallas Morning News, the Houston Chronicle, and others.

Say what you want about Hillary or Johnson being unfit, clueless, evil, etc. you don't see this kind of condemnation Trumpolini gets.
Prolapsedanus, You support a retard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xoDyethW8
The media not endorsing a republican?

Stop the presses!!!
Yet these papers that endorse Hillary Clinton KNOW that she is a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
ProlapsedBunghole's bunghole is hurt because Johnson has proven himself to be a complete imbecile. What ProlapsedBunghole doesn't get is the establishment and the MSM doesn't want Trump and is in the tank for Hillary. What a dope.
Expected, monotonous responses from the Trumpolini Lemmings, lol. Hurts, doesn't it? Never in the history of a POTUS election has a candidate been so universally scorned, despised, hated, ridiculed and flat-out LAUGHED AT.

You dim-witted fucks that are so worried about liberal Supreme Court judges being appointed and how it will affect this country 20, 30 or 40 years from now are can't see the forest for the cunt hairs. Guess it's better to have Trump, seething over a 2:00AM Facebook post and pressing the magic red button.

40 years from now?? Give me a fucking break. WE'RE NEVER GETTING TO 40 YEARS with that pompous, spoiled idiot, Trumpolini in office...GET IT?

I'll take a few liberal judges over Russian ICBMs any day.
Expected, monotonous responses from the Trumpolini Lemmings, lol. Hurts, doesn't it? Never in the history of a POTUS election has a candidate been so universally scorned, despised, hated, ridiculed and flat-out LAUGHED AT.

You dim-witted fucks that are so worried about liberal Supreme Court judges being appointed and how it will affect this country 20, 30 or 40 years from now are can't see the forest for the cunt hairs. Guess it's better to have Trump, seething over a 2:00AM Facebook post and pressing the magic red button.

40 years from now?? Give me a fucking break. WE'RE NEVER GETTING TO 40 YEARS with that pompous, spoiled idiot, Trumpolini in office...GET IT?

I'll take a few liberal judges over Russian ICBMs any day. Originally Posted by Prolongus
And after your little rant he is still tied with a chance to win!!!!!!!!!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/29/p...ump/index.html

Obama and the Dems say a vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump!!!!! Bunghole is a closet Trumpolini!!!!! Get ready for conservative judges and Russian nukes!!!!

I'll take a few liberal judges over Russian ICBMs any day.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Your stupid-ass might want to read up on the 1860 election, pro-plunged-ass. Some states so despised Abraham Lincoln as a candidate that his name wasn't even allowed on the ballot, jackass, and Lincoln was so despised that those states seceded from the Union when he was elected! And here's a little FYI for you, pro-plunged-ass, when it was all said in done, history shows us that Lincoln turned out to be the right man for the job at hand -- despite how much he was "universally scorned, despised, hated, ridiculed and flat-out LAUGHED AT."
Has there ever been this number of politicians (his own party, lol), publications, news sources, etc. that have ever condemned a candidate as much ..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Keep it up! The more they pour it on ... the higher his turn out*!

*BTW: Do you think the people shifting to him have been "polled"?
Your stupid-ass might want to read up on the 1860 election, pro-plunged-ass. Some states so despised Abraham Lincoln as a candidate that his name wasn't even allowed on the ballot, jackass, and Lincoln was so despised that those states seceded from the Union when he was elected! And here's a little FYI for you, pro-plunged-ass, when it was all said in done, history shows us that Lincoln turned out to be the right man for the job at hand -- despite how much he was "universally scorned, despised, hated, ridiculed and flat-out LAUGHED AT."
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you are saying if Trump is elected some states will secede, chicken dick?
So you are saying if Trump is elected some states will secede, chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not at all, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The moral of the story, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that stupid, supercilious idiots like you sneering and laughing at Trump will no impact on Trump's being elected and him being a better president than hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Actually, the more you point out Drumpf's shortcomings, the worse behavior we'll see from Drumpf. You'd think there'd be blowback for baiting him. But let's face it: Drumpf supporters aren't going to change their minds. Big deal... there aren't that many of them. We'll see that on Election Day.

He's not a typical candidate.

Shit, he's not a normal person.

But keep on foaming at the mouth, Trumpites. At the end of the day, you'll have to wash that nasty old ribbed white undershirt you wear to work because you've drooled on it so much. And that's a good thing for the public's health.

Keep raging, Trumpites. It's not that this election is slipping away. It has never been as close as you think it was. And new polls reveal HRC reopening sizable leads in more and more battleground d states.

FORTY DAYS TIL VACATION TIME!
So you are saying if Trump is elected some states will secede, chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And if they did secede, the United States would have every right to repeat what it did in 1861.

Many might say that States have this right to seced. And they do.

But first, they win the war.
Actually, the more you point out Drumpf's shortcomings, the worse behavior we'll see from Drumpf. You'd think there'd be blowback for baiting him. But let's face it: Drumpf supporters aren't going to change their minds. Big deal... there aren't that many of them. We'll see that on Election Day.

But keep on foaming at the mouth, Trumpites. At the end of the day, you'll have to wash that nasty old ribbed white undershirt you wear to work because you've drooled on it so much. And that's a good thing for the public's health.

Keep raging, Trumpites. It's not that this election is slipping away. It has never been as close as you think it was. And new polls reveal HRC reopening sizable leads in more and more battleground d states.

FORTY DAYS TIL VACATION TIME! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who are you to judge a normal person you cocksucking pig?

FORTY DAYS TIL VACATION TIME!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Short comings"? It was hildebeest that was pleading for a platform to artificially enhance her unpresidential stature, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And it's hildebeest who is "short" on endurance as she is "resting" more than she is actively campaigning, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.