Remember the USFL?

You're really desperate pig fuck. BTW, Jim Kelley put up great numbers with Houston and went on to a great career with The Bills. And the HOF. A great guy. Another QB from W.Pa
The USFL was a long shot. So what.
Let me guess...
Let me pick the puss outts my/yerr ass... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how disgusting do you NEED to go???

ashahhahahhhhaahaaaaaa

IDIOT
You're really desperate pig fuck. BTW, Jim Kelley put up great numbers with Houston and went on to a great career with The Bills. And the HOF. A great guy. Another QB from W.Pa
The USFL was a long shot. So what. Originally Posted by bambino
It was enjoying some success as a Spring football league. Trump wanted to move to fall and go heads up with the NFL even after everyone told him that was a bad idea. He got his way and the league soon folded. So much for his business ability
  • Old-T
  • 10-01-2016, 07:54 AM
So we are now suggesting football success is somehow related to being a good president or not?

Is the next step we skip elections completely and go to dueling pistols at dawn?
So we are now suggesting football success is somehow related to being a good president or not?

Is the next step we skip elections completely and go to dueling pistols at dawn?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Hahaha, can ya believe it? Some people stop at nothing to bash a candidate. I've come to the conclusion it doesn't matter anymore. We will never see a really good president in this country again it just isn't in the cards.

Jim
Maybe pistols would work, but Based on their relative height, HRC would be shooting at Drumpf's crotch.

And Drumpf would be guilty of assault with a dead weapon.

As a Houston Gamblers fan, I was unhappy when Drumpf took spring football away. Sad day for Texas, Really sad.
Trump was just one owner with one vote
there were other great qb,

young
hubert

there was also walker

Originally Posted by Old-T
Hamilton votes "no" on the dueling at dawn.
  • DSK
  • 10-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Maybe pistols would work, but Based on their relative height, HRC would be shooting at Drumpf's crotch.

And Drumpf would be guilty of assault with a dead weapon.

As a Houston Gamblers fan, I was unhappy when Drumpf took spring football away. Sad day for Texas, Really sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In that case, I applaud Mr. Trump's decision if it pissed you off. Apparently, you hold quite the grudge for losing a shitty football team due to Mr. Trump.
  • Old-T
  • 10-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Hamilton votes "no" on the dueling at dawn. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Burr votes "yes". A tie so far.
HOFer Reggie White was a USFLer.
Trump was just one owner with one vote Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
yes, he was one with one vote. but he did get other owners to go head to head with the NFL in the fall season which was a bad idea.

they were doing well with spring season.